tuscl

Dutch prostitutes demand same pension perks as footballers

8 comments

• SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    And they say Dougster doesn't bring up any topical issues. I say, good for the hoe's. Hoe's need benefits, too.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    If their spending habits are anything like strippers, seems like a very good idea to allow them to put some in a retirement they can't touch while they are working.
  • sofaking87
    11 years ago
    I say let them. In Holland it's legal, so why not invest your gilders, instead of blowing it on dope?
  • rockstar666
    11 years ago
    Anyone can fuck, it's not that hard to do. Playing professional soccer is for elite athletes only. I think mainstreaming prostitution is a great idea and I'm all for benefits, but to compare what a prostitute does to professional athlete is a joke.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    I don't think they were claiming to be the same in every way, just enough similar issues to warrant a similar solution.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    I know enough strippers with knee, ankle, and back issues from dancing and pole work. Is it on the same level as elite sports, probably not. But lives aren't lived by comparison, they're lived in the conditions that exist.
  • rockstar666
    11 years ago
    Slick, yeah I also know some workman's compensation injuries that dancers as IC's can't collect from. I can see the government defining strippers as employees in the not too distant future here in the US. It will be a while before the SC rules that anti-prostitution laws infringe on personal liberty, but I do believe they do.
  • londonguy
    11 years ago
    That reminds me, a trip to Amsterdam is WAY overdue.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion