tuscl

Vibrating Bullets

Man4308
Texas
Saw on SW, that a few guys have worn vibrating bullets and turned them on during lap dances. I'm sure this has to be a surprise for the girl. Has anyone done this? How did it go?

16 comments

• shadowcat
    11 years ago
    No but I did have a dancer use a vibrator on both of us a few years ago. It was Different. :)
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    ^^^^LOL.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    ???
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    Don't worry, Alucard, this isn't some new type of armour piercing round for a gun. It's completely innocuous.

I've never used one during a lapdance, but I *have* occasionally taken them to VIP and OTC meetups with girls I thought might like them. They're generally well received; I've only had one girl say no, and she claimed it was because it reduced her sensitivity when used for longer periods, making her less orgasmic during regular sex.

And yes, I *did* provide different ones for different girls, for those going "eewwww!"
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    ^^^ What is it? Didn't think it was a real bullet, as they don't vibrate - just rotate.
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    Many moons ago (mid-90s) I had a few visits dancer that had her own. Worked at the long-gone Icehouse in Albuquerque. She popped it in and gave me the remote to use while she did a show. Then she did some lappers. Chick had nice tits, but after a couple of times I said (as nicely as possible) "more time in my lap letting me grope your titties, less time playing with the remote controlling the vibrator up your pussy".
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    It's a small vibrator. Usually no longer or thicker than an index finger, often even shorter than that. Can be "discreetly" carried in a purse or pocket.
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    Can I load my Glock with vibrating bullets?
  • rockstar666
    11 years ago
    Pocket rocket. My ATF never uses them for the same reason as stated: she says it reduces sensitivity in the long run. But a FWB I used to band had every toy known to man, and they were lots of fun. The thing with the remote control is a blast at dinner!
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    I got talked into getting a double dance in one club. While I can't remember the details very well anymore, one dancer had a vibrating bullet. She was using it either on herself and or the other dancer then a little bit on me. It's just a metal bullet size object that vibrates. I've seen sex toys where if worn during sex, it would bump up against her clit vibrating her clit at times. For some reason, the local network took all the sex advertising off the air.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    I've busted out the Hitachi Magic Wand on some ladies. They love it. And me, for using it.
  • gawker
    11 years ago
    Brookstone makes a nice "personal massager" which a fave has demo'ed for me on occasion. My ATF has a huge pink vibrator with a vibrating clit tickler which she has let me operate on a couple of occasions. It just makes me feel inadequate.
  • lopaw
    11 years ago
    My favorite dancers will occasionally bring in a pocket rocket for the both of us to share and enjoy.
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    I'm not sure i understand how this works
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    i thought these "vibrating bullets" were made to penetrate the vagina/anus. How the hell does one "wear" a vibrating bullet, which is a ball on a string (to simplify it)
  • Tiredtraveler
    11 years ago
    Had a dance bring BOB to a private session (battery operated boyfriend) for fun once. We slipped it into her and she started a bbbj and gave me the control. Her attempt at a bj did not last long as she got distracted and ended up breaking up with BOB ...
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion