Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Things not to say during a lap dance

ilbbaicnl
ilbbaicnlVIP42920

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n0q8hFntzUQ

12 yrs ago · 1 min read

Dancer: You seem like nice, quiet guy. Me: Yeah mostly, but I can be full of surprises. (long pause) Me: Sorry, I guess that's not the best thing to say when you've got your hand on somebody's butt.

Replies (14)Latest

Profile picture for sharkhunter
sharkhunter
•

lol

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

What made you think of that?

Profile picture for Estafador
Estafador
•

i dont get it...

Profile picture for bang69
bang69
•

LOL

Profile picture for skibum609
skibum609
•

LOl Juice.

Profile picture for rockstar666
rockstar666
•

Seinfeld. It didn't make much sense in the show either, which was the joke. My best faux pas was with my ATF. I was just getting to the point of no return (this is OTC) and I made some comment about disease which she freaked out about, thinking I meant I had herpes! Kinda ruined the moment.

Profile picture for SlickSpic
SlickSpic
•

Great reference. My CF always tells me to not make her laugh during our dances. Mamacita fell of my ap once with laughter.

Profile picture for Estafador
Estafador
•

i watched Seinfeld as a child....they're jokes were a hit or miss for me, but still i always found it a good show.

Profile picture for Club_Goer_Seattle
Club_Goer_Seattle
•

On the dancer's side of what not to say, I had once had a fave say she wanted to tell me something. The club was pretty busy at the moment so, she suggested we wait until we went into the VIP. So, I paid the $150. for a half hour with her, and then we go into the VIP. Then her news was that she cannot see my OTC anymore, because she's now "in a relationship." I immediately said, "You take good care of him," and tactfully walked out of the VIP and the club, forsaking the money I had just spent. She was surprised at my reaction, and I had to explain to her that she just ruined the mood. Furthermore, I had to educate her (a dancer with 10 yrs. experience at this point), that she could have told me that while we were out in the open, not after I paid money to spend some intimate time with her. She was obviously embarrassed by her actions.

Profile picture for ilbbaicnl
ilbbaicnl
•

@Goer I'm sure she was so ashamed she gave her cut of the $150 to charity.

Profile picture for lopaw
lopaw
•

On more than one occasion I have blurted out "I'm not a cop in case you're wondering" during a lapdance. I guess I was thinking that by saying that I would put her mind at ease and she'd crank up the heat. Needless to say it had quite the opposite effect.

Profile picture for SlickSpic
SlickSpic
•

The King strikes liquid gold.

Profile picture for sofaking87
sofaking87
•

I find it a killer when strippers blab about kids and boyfriends.

Profile picture for Prim0
Prim0
•

I'm pretty sure anything I say is the wrong thing when speaking to strippers.

On the other side...I can put up with a lot but as soon as I hear something about her not making much money tonight I get put off.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement