tuscl

Things not to say during a lap dance

ilbbaicnl
Keep it in my pants when I do OTC. If I were a stripper it would stand for I like big bucks and I can not lie.
Dancer: You seem like nice, quiet guy.
Me: Yeah mostly, but I can be full of surprises.
(long pause)
Me: Sorry, I guess that's not the best thing to say when you've got your hand on somebody's butt.

14 comments

• sharkhunter
    11 years ago

lol
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    What made you think of that?
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    i dont get it...
  • bang69
    11 years ago
    LOL
  • skibum609
    11 years ago
    LOl Juice.
  • rockstar666
    11 years ago
    Seinfeld. It didn't make much sense in the show either, which was the joke. My best faux pas was with my ATF. I was just getting to the point of no return (this is OTC) and I made some comment about disease which she freaked out about, thinking I meant I had herpes! Kinda ruined the moment.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Great reference. My CF always tells me to not make her laugh during our dances. Mamacita fell of my ap once with laughter.
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    i watched Seinfeld as a child....they're jokes were a hit or miss for me, but still i always found it a good show.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    11 years ago
    On the dancer's side of what not to say, I had once had a fave say she wanted to tell me something. The club was pretty busy at the moment so, she suggested we wait until we went into the VIP. So, I paid the $150. for a half hour with her, and then we go into the VIP. Then her news was that she cannot see my OTC anymore, because she's now "in a relationship." I immediately said, "You take good care of him," and tactfully walked out of the VIP and the club, forsaking the money I had just spent. She was surprised at my reaction, and I had to explain to her that she just ruined the mood. Furthermore, I had to educate her (a dancer with 10 yrs. experience at this point), that she could have told me that while we were out in the open, not after I paid money to spend some intimate time with her. She was obviously embarrassed by her actions.
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    @Goer I'm sure she was so ashamed she gave her cut of the $150 to charity.
  • lopaw
    11 years ago
    On more than one occasion I have blurted out "I'm not a cop in case you're wondering" during a lapdance. I guess I was thinking that by saying that I would put her mind at ease and she'd crank up the heat. Needless to say it had quite the opposite effect.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    The King strikes liquid gold.
  • sofaking87
    11 years ago
    I find it a killer when strippers blab about kids and boyfriends.
  • Prim0
    11 years ago
    I'm pretty sure anything I say is the wrong thing when speaking to strippers.

On the other side...I can put up with a lot but as soon as I hear something about her not making much money tonight I get put off.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion