tuscl

Gen Y vs. Gen X vs. Baby Boombers strippers.

Since I've frequented strip clubs for 30 years, I think I can speak authoritatively on dancer quality through those years. Now though I'm a baby boomer myself, I have to admit that Gen X women were far and away the best quality of dancers between the three.

Baby Boomer strippers were also very good, but just not as great as the Gen X girls. Gen Y (or Millenials) have been dreadful. In fact, pretty much all the strippers I go for today are well into their 30's and some in their 40's.

It's not that there aren't good looking Gen Y dancers. It's just that they lack femininity and exhibit way too much of the "ho" mentality.

And it's not just me. Over the past month or so I've visited strip clubs every Friday and Saturday Night in two different cities. Young guys in strip clubs are not getting dances. Even when their is an abundance of hot young girls.

I know why I don't care much for Gen Y dancers, but I'm surprised to see that Gen Y patrons don't seem to care to much from then either.

13 comments

• Alucard
    11 years ago
    "Young guys in strip clubs are not getting dances"

Perhaps because they lack enough money & would rather waste their money on alcohol.

I agree that Dancers over thirty are better & are my preference also.
  • rl27
    11 years ago
    I don't think it's the generation so much as the age of the dancer. When I got dances in early 90's dancers, mostly of the dancers were from Generation X, born 1960-1980. The ones in their early 20's were generally not as good as the ones in their mid 20's to early thirties. It's the same now with Generation Y, born 1980 to 2000.

The oldest generation Y dancers are now in their thirties and give awesome dances. The ones in their early 20's not so much.

A lot of it had to do with attitude, a young hottie in her twenties can get by pretty well just on her looks. In a few years, either her looks start to fail, or the newer younger dancers become more popular. If she hasn't been relying just on her looks she will continue on fine. If she has been then she'll either learn quickly or leave.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    If there are any baby boomers dancing I sure as he'll don'twant to see them
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    so you would rather us "young guys" blow loads of what little money we had on strippers who don't give a damn or with friends who do? I think I'm starting to understand your priorities in life growing up alucard.
  • Jackmd
    11 years ago
    I agree with this tread to the extent that the age of the dancer more that which generation they are from that makes the experience. My rankings are:

18 to late 20's. - above average looks but do not know how to interact

Late 20's to 30' s and even earily 40's - in the prime. Looks and interaction skills are at their peak.

40's to mid 50's - Still can look good but age and gravity start to take its toll. By now interactions with customers are routine and mechanical.

Mid 50's to mid 60's - By now they should consider a new profession. There are exceptions of course but few and far between.

Over mid 60s - Please. Again there are exceptions. I know of two 75 year olds that can still turn heads but grey hair and stiff joints would not make good strippers.

As always with people there are exceptions to every rule, but this is what I've found
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    I bet that the Greatest Generation had the greatest strippers.
  • DandyDan
    11 years ago
    I don't know what to say about this topic. I don't remember very many Baby Boomer strippers, because when I first went to clubs in 1994, they would have, at a minimum, began entering their 30's then, if you accept the standard of 1946-64 birth years for the Baby Boomers. And it seemed like for the most part, they were all young back then. Then again, one of my earliest OTC events was with a Baby Boomer, who was smokin' hot, even if she was also the mother of a teenager at the time. The last Baby Boomer dancer I knew about retired earlier this year (or maybe it was the end of last year; it's hard to keep these things straight).

I probably will always like Gen X strippers, being I'm Gen X myself. I always like them because I can relate to them on a certain level about things that Gen Y will not understand. Part of the reason my favorite club is so is because most of the dancers are 30-something and I just relate better.

As for Gen Y, I have no idea how to deal with some of them. They look good, but most of them seem to have the wrong idea about some aspect of the stripper business.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    " but most of them seem to have the wrong idea about some aspect of the stripper business"

Must not have had a good Mentor.
  • rockstar666
    11 years ago
    My ATF is mid 20's and I like how beautiful she is, but we don't have a lot in common. She likes to party and dance and she hates live music. My #2 is over 40 and she still looks way hot, and we have a lot more in common. I've never had her OTC so she'll not be a new ATF, but if she did she might.
  • Tiredtraveler
    11 years ago
    I was talking to a dancer (30ish) who said many younger dancers only get dancers from guys they think are attractive. That is why you see young dancers sitting at table with younger guys who do not buy dances or drinks for them. She that she has always been attracted to older men (SS) and now that she is a little older she is more so (she failed to mention that older guys usually have more money to spend and many would rather spend it on a dancer than on dating because it is safer and cheaper in the long run). Sounded like SS to me but she was an 8 with a 9.5 attitude. She was a divorcee with kids although it was hard to tell, no boyfriend and on her own (dancing has become her second job for luxury cash). The younger girls think that it is a party and they forget that they have bills. I think that is why there is such a turn over of younger dancers.
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    Too much thinking going on here. Hot women who fuck are hot women who fuck, no matter the age or "generation."

I currently know a 19 year old fuck machine who likes it as hard as I can give it (pretty hard for a couple of minutes at least) and has done everything I've asked her to, with enthusiasm and no greed; I haven't paid her more than $130 at a time yet.

I also recently met a 35 year old (not that you'd know it to look at her) seductress who can keep my dick hard for an hour with just her hands and her mouth (she doesn't fuck, at least with me) before turning me into Mt. Etna, and who melts at the gentlest of caresses.

Which is "better"? Neither one. Which would I willingly give up in favor of the other? Neither one.
  • rl27
    11 years ago
    George, you are looking at specific instances. What people in this thread are talking about are more general and over a larger population of dancers. Many here have noticed that dancers in their late 20's to mid 30's range who have been dancing a while, are generally better than the young hot dancers.

Sure there is going to be exceptions, such as a mid 30's first time dancer never did this before, but needs money and decides to dance in a club. Or the super hot nymphomaniac who has been fucking guys daily since she was 14 and starts stripping because she likes turning on hundreds of guys daily. Both are rare, although with the economy as it is, the mid 30's first time dancer is not as rare as it was 10 years ago.
  • joker44
    11 years ago
    rt27 - you make a valid point about gmd looking at specific instances not generalizations derived from a larger population. Valid but irrelevant.

I'm with gmd [+1] because his specific exceptions come from more vivid memories than others' less clear, more fallible memories of dancers over many years. More importantly, what gmd and others have pointed to with specific examples of hotties is that many factors including but not limited to age influence a dancer's hotness. Like peak fertility in monthly cycle, history of sexual experiences, religious beliefs and sexual mores, etc.

Add to that when PL had lappers with dancer. Sexual attitudes were more puritanical in 1990s than now. Women of all ages faced more rejection being a stripper in years past than today, though stripping today still isn't generally acceptable as a 'career choice'. Women today have more social support for openly being sexual.

If you carefully read OP and those following, subsequent posts mostly drop generational labels and talk about the dancer's chronological age.

Moreover, look up 'definitions of three groups. Age brackets are vague and overlap:
    Boomers = born between 1946 and 1964;
    Gen X = early 1960s thru early 1980s;
    Gen Y = Millennials = "There are no precise dates for Gen Y, but vaguely
    ~ early 1980s to early 2000s.

Makes application to individual dancers pure nonsense. These terms only useful for speaking of generalizations derived from entire US & Canadian populations, not subgroups like strippers.

Yes age of dancer [not 'generation'] is ONE variable but so are many others alluded to by gmd and other posters.

I'd call BS except that this is TUSCL not the Annual Review of Sociology.
    Connecting sexual hotness to generation of birth is harmless nonsense.

Ain't the first nor last post of its kind. LMAO

You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion