tuscl

TMS

ilbbaicnl
Keep it in my pants when I do OTC. If I were a stripper it would stand for I like big bucks and I can not lie.
Saturday, December 14, 2013 10:17 AM
Too much skin, that is. Traditional morality was against both immodesty and recreational sex. In modern times, both immodesty and recreational sex have become more accepted. But I wonder if the happiest combination might be acceptance of recreational sex but still requiring modesty. People would wear loose fitting clothing, no sleeveless, no low-cut, no leg above the knee. So you'd have to pick someone for a hook-up/P4P/private lap dance because you liked their face mostly. The point being, when you see someone's naked body, you'd enjoy it more if it didn't have to compete with the tens of thousands of other naked bodies you'd seen in pictures, movies, at the beach, stage dancing, etc. Kind of analogous to drinking in moderation. If you have a beer every night, and a few extra on Friday and Saturday, you probably enjoy drinking more than somebody who drinks a six pack every night.

13 comments

• zipman68
    11 years ago
    Never too much skin as long as the chicks are HAWT!!!
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    Not too much for me.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    I was born nekkid, I'm gonna die nekkid.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    That would be like getting married without talking about sex and the guy wants to do it everyday and the girl only once a month. Great potential for a lot of heartache. I talked to one dancer who said she got married without having sex with the guy first. She said he was terrible in bed. After the divorce she met me and said she would insist on having sex first before things got too involved. She told me all this and more when we first met.
  • pabloantonio
    11 years ago
    Today's world is filled with sex, perversion, and immorality. Repent before its too late........ Sorry, have to log out, my ATF is texting me for a hot date.
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    Sounds like the Amish church might be right for you.
  • StripReviewer
    11 years ago
    I kind of agree. I've got nothing against indiscriminate promiscuity, but there's times and places I'd rather not see cleavage no matter how nice.
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    @" Traditional morality was against both immodesty and recreational sex." Uh, haven't read much history, have you?
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Just got back from Mecca. Oh my God! I saw the sexiest eyes, hands, and feet. Burkhas beat bustiers, veils up.
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    StripReviewer... have to disagree. If the chick is hot a lil' cleavage is called for. And a LOT of cleavage is called for MORE! WeeHaw!!!!! (@)(@)
  • deogol
    11 years ago
    Kind of cultural centrist - centering on US culture it seems. In the roman era, for centuries, naked bodies were pretty common. During Egypt's Pharohs, topless women were pretty common (oh how the middle east has fallen!) Around the equator around the world, clothing has been minimal. This clothed from head to toe is a pretty recent invention.
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    Point taken, by "traditional" I meant the Victorian values that Britain and daughter cultures are evolving (at differing rates) away from. But it does apply to other cultures, like Muslim cultures.
  • Tiredtraveler
    11 years ago
    The reality is the balance lies in the middle somewhere. As much as enjoy reveling clothing on women there are many that find it offensive and it give them ammunition against everything to do with sex. I do not want the pendulum to swing all the way back to the era when ankle showing will get woman thrown in jail. We also do not want to get to the muslim view where women are the property of the men who are allowed to mutilate young girls in the name of virginity and are strictly off limits and single men are expected to bugger each other, not girls. I do not know about the rest of you but I have no interest in buggering boys.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion