tuscl

Final stretch of 2013...

Friday, December 13, 2013 11:49 AM
With less than three weeks to go in the year, I'm curious what role the clubs will play for everyone. Have you already made your last visit of 2013? Will you fit one in before Christmas Eve? Or will you keep going until New Year's Eve? Potentially even visiting on New Year's Eve? Spending more $ than usual to do some holiday celebrating with your favorite dancers? Or pulling back because buying presents, travel expenses, and non-club partying, etc. have put a dent in your bank account? I plan to stop by a club this afternoon to pre-game before going to a holiday party. Beyond that, I want to stop by and see my ATF in the next week or so before bringing my 2013 visits to a close.

12 comments

• DandyDan
    11 years ago
    I might go one time this weekend, except that with my desire to not run up miles on my car, it will probably be the local no-extras nude dance palace, which I'm not fond of, but they do have a few good looking girls there I like. I might go again after that, but it seems unlikely.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    I'll get 2 more visits in before Christmas and another the weekend before New Years. Finances are in good shape. No cutting back.
  • ATACdawg
    11 years ago
    What with my schedule for the next three weeks, I'm afraid that my club days are done for this year. Unfortunately, my ATF is seeking real employment, which sucks for me but will be really good for her. Then, sometime in January, I will be winging my way to Vancouver for about six months, with a couple of weeklong trips home. I will just have to console myself with V area clubs.....
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    I'm in the same boat as Shadow.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    At least one more time for me if the weather doesn't suck too bad. Then who knows? I'm not planning that far out. I often do stay home when I have extra time off. Finances are not an issue. I plan on staying up all night playing pc games. I don't get to do that very much.
  • mjx01
    11 years ago
    Nada. Snowed in this weekend. Family stuff until after xmas. (Sever case of blue balls 100% likely.)
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    Will give my fav a big X-mas tip. That's it.
  • joker44
    11 years ago
    Possible trips before Xmas and before NYeve, depending on weather and finances. Had some unexpected auto repairs that ate up SC funds :~)
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Does having a stripper-friends with benefits count?
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    I actually think that after I finished my promised experiments, I might be actually done with strip clubs for a LONG time. It had already provided me with access to grabbable booty when I was down with no girlfriend and such, but after a while, I got bored with it, bored with trying to bother with girls, been living in a new town enough to make new friends, and now the regular ladies are picking up again on my radar, thus their chasing me and leaving me less enthusiastic about the club altogether. Not sure how long before I go back to strip clubs, but you never know.
  • ReadyPayerOne
    11 years ago
    Slick - hmmm, don't think a stripper fwb would count for this. I was more curious about good old fashioned going to the club and paying for it. Of course, "it" could mean many things... Estafador - I may have missed it, but what test/experiment are you planning? I've read your references to it in a few posts. Have you made it public?
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    I'll probably go this week, and again next week after Christmas. I'll have to spread some Christmas joy (otherwise known as "cash") to a couple of my favorites before the actual holiday.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion