tuscl

Picking up a dancer

Sunday, December 8, 2013 2:34 AM
Just starting something for the sake of discussion, I have always wondered if one can customize his game for the dancer in the strip club environment. Obviously, the game that is tried and tested in the normal bar environment just wouldn't work. The strip club target is half-naked, very hot and whose main motive is cash. Anyone has any routines to share?

35 comments

• motorhead
    11 years ago
    I see you just joined TUSCL. Read "The System", authored by one of the members of this board. It's available on Amazon and I think Juice might have a few copies for sale.
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    Best way to pick up a stripper? Lift with the legs, not with the back.
  • grand1511
    11 years ago
    Picking up strippers is like searching for ice at the North Pole.
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    If you want to pick up strippers just tell them you're dating a stripper in their club.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    "I have always wondered if one can customize his game for the dancer in the strip club environment. Obviously, the game that is tried and tested in the normal bar environment just wouldn't work" Yeah, that is obvious. :) :) Consider it a Business transaction with a Sex Worker, NOT a seduction &/or deception of a civilian.
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    ^^^^ Again he missed the point.
  • canny
    11 years ago
    Strippers are hit on every single day that they work by men trying to pick them up. Some trying to get them to go home with them for free and some trying to get them to go somewhere private for P2P. They don't fall for anyone's game. Not saying that you can't pick a stripper up and go home with her, I've done it, but it was because she picked me up not the other way around.
  • canny
    11 years ago
    To clarify, I've taken a couple of strippers to my house on a non-P2P basis but it was because they asked me. It can be done and is done, but only when they want to. Don't try to play them or anything else, they've seen it all and they won't fall for anything.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    You'll want to check out the threads by MrSystem2. He is our resident expert on these matters. [view link]
  • gatorfan
    11 years ago
    Bend over and pick the stripper up in one firm tug.
  • SuperDude
    11 years ago
    My CF needed a ride home. I was not available. She was drunk. Got a ride and was raped at gunpoint and dumped in the streets of Detroit last month. Police are slow to finish the report because they don't think she's worth the trouble.
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    You reap what you sow.
  • duomaxwell
    11 years ago
    @superdude That's absolutely horrible. @tdkrises - be hot and be her type? whenever guys try to use "routines" on me I can always see right through it and I get reeeeeally uncomfortable.
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    @tumblingdice: If that was a comment on SuperDude's CF's plight, that's more than I little reprehensible.
  • kingcripple
    11 years ago
    On a slightly related topic, I know a stripper at my club that i frequent. She doubles as a door girl most of the time. She always spends an hour at least with me when she's on the floor unless her customer is there. She never hustles me. Like ever. It's just friendly conversation. We have talked about hanging out outside of the club, but it never happens. She gave me her real number and has never hit me up for money. I asked her why she never hustles me and she said she likes me. She followed that up with "do you have a car yet". If i were a betting man, and I am, I would assume that me not having a car is a deal breaker for her and she won't go out with me until I do. Maybe that's when the hustling starts though. She's a hot Puerto Rican with an even hotter ass, I'll risk it
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    Be tall dark and handsome...OOP that's only me. my bad. I got nothing else
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    Be endowed in the double digits. Unfortunately I have yet to pick up a stripper.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    @ King: No disrespect – but if you don’t have a car and she knows this – conceder yourself lucky she’s even talking to you :) Also – IMO no stripper turns down $$$; i.e. every stripper is gong to go for the $$$ if she sees an opportunity; even if “she likes you”. Perhaps you not having a car she may assume you can’t afford her services at the club and/or she only/mainly looks for the big fish. No dis – just me talking.
  • joker44
    11 years ago
    For another opinion check these posts by The Strip Club Hound: Unrealistic Expectations - [view link] Meeting Dancers Outside the Club - [view link] Good site for newbies.
  • kingcripple
    11 years ago
    @Papi_Chulo- I do consider myself lucky. That's why I think I may have a chance. It's a big long shot, but hey, any time I've asked her for a dance (I'm not poor, long story as to why I don't drive) she's turned it down
  • SuperDude
    11 years ago
    If you have a car, you might be able to take her shopping.
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    Speaking purely from long-term memory, I don't think (like Duo was saying) you can get really good sex based on technique. Good sex comes from the chick being into your non-phoney self. If it takes some big sales routine, the chick has big hangups about hooking up, or she is only very marginally into you.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    The easy way to pick up a stripper is to lie back in your chair at a good viewing spot. Every time I get comfortable in one club, a dancer comes over and sits on top of me. All you have to do then is move your legs up and you have picked her up. It is usually more comfortable to let her continue sitting on your lap. At least this time, the dancer did not fall asleep on me.
  • lopaw
    11 years ago
    Sorry, OP...my "routine" wouldn't work for you.
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    Lopaw, I'd be willing to buy a wig and tuck if your routine really works well.
  • tdkrises
    11 years ago
    @duo: I am little surprised that dancers actually feel uncomfortable if they get a feel they are being played. I am sure plenty of them try routines on them and the uncomfortable part comes when the player is poor. I am guessing if the play is good, things would work out for the better (hopefully). @joker44: Thanks for the posts. I shall check them out. @ilbbaicnl: I agree with the part about sex being awesome with ones that are into you for your true self. But when I projected my true self, I ended up going home, rubing one out and going to sleep. I did that for a long time :). I guess it makes a lot more sense to project your best self and use these routines as a cheat code into the dancers' minds. Anyways that's just me.
  • 3LeggedMan
    11 years ago
    I mentioned to my fave dancer that I wished the club wasn't getting so much of the money I paid for VIP service. She suggested meeting me OTC to make best use of the $$$. We've gotten together twice since then with her getting the full amount I used to spend in-club and happy endings for both of us. :-D
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Duo made a good point about dancers being uncomfortable. Whether a civie gal or a dancer, you gotta make the ladies feel comfortable. Months back, I posted a discussion about not being creepy. Being raised around 4 sisters and their friends, I admit that I had an easier time being exposed to women and how to act around them. If a lady ain't comfortable around you, fuggetaboutit.
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    @tdk since stripping tends to go with being a player, many strippers will have a cooter flash-flood for a guy who's a master player. But unless there is a hot chick under the desk blowing you as you read this, you probably aren't that guy.
  • tdkrises
    11 years ago
    @ilbbaicnl: Very true, I am not a master player and I am not getting blown by a hot chick as I read your response. But I don't think there was ever a claim made that I was one :). But like all skills, it can also be acquired ;).
  • duomaxwell
    11 years ago
    @tdkrises - It's not about being played, I think the uncomfortable part comes when a guy is clearly using something he learned on a PUA website in an attempt to get into my pants and I'm just like "Oh my God...why would you ever think that would work?"
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    @duo: Because he paid $200 for it, it *must* work.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Once again, I might be the odd man out, but I don't feel any different wethera dancer or civie.
  • tdkrises
    11 years ago
    @duo: That is a good point you are raising. Let's say that you are attracted to a customer and due to the amateurish nature of his game, you realize that he is blatantly running a routine. Its likely you can weirded out by that because the game is so "blatant".
  • Tiredtraveler
    11 years ago
    I have had a dancer once in a while want to "meet up" outside work. She said "not to hook up but just to hang out" . Maybe I have been foolish but I have only ever taken one girl up on it and her head was so mixed up I have never done it again and only rarely do otc P4P.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion