tuscl

Jame's Moped

James has been working real hard at bagging groceries and 6months later and $300 big bucks spent look at my new bike ya'll

11 comments

• ATACdawg
    11 years ago
    Wow, James. It is BEAUTIFUL! Are your legs long enough to reach the ground to push yourself around, given that you won't be able to afford gas for it? ;-D
  • BagBoyJames
    11 years ago
    LOL so true....so true
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    James, if you're really down for your shit, you can be a prospect in my outlaw moped club. The Bad Ass Motorscooters.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    James...save up for next summer. The Bad Ass Motorscooters are going to do the annual meet up at Sturgis. Are you in?
  • gawker
    11 years ago
    Sounds like a Vesparado.
  • ATACdawg
    11 years ago
    James, I just took another look at your "bike" and noticed that it has 3 wheels! That would make it a TRICYCLE.

My gawd man, that's worse than having training wheels! At least you'll be able to fit in with the folks in the retirement communities LOL.
  • ime
    11 years ago
    If it's Slick's Scooter's of Anarchy I'm in but i gotta roll vintage Mod style Vespa
  • bang69
    11 years ago
    Nice moped
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    Right on ime. Zoot suit, white jacket with side vents five inches long. I bet James would look coo-el and groov-EE in a zoot suit my friends.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Zoot Suit Riot-Hey Pachuco!
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    James dude, you should consider space tourism. Sell that moped and you'll only be $20 million short my friend. You can get that, right?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion