tuscl

Village Weirdos

chandler
Blue Ridge Foothills
At a club I go to, there's a guy who comes in year round wearing gloves. He claims it's because he's a germophobe, but he's really just a weirdo. He used to bring a coat that he'd place over his lap during dances. He'd have the dancer to do an airdance, then he'd play with himself under the coat. It's a high contact club, but he told all the dancers never to touch him, and he'd freak out when a new girl approached him and put her hand on his shoulder. They finally told him he couldn't do the coat thing, so now he does this weird, rhythmic crotch thrusting thing while seated with his hands at his side, staring at the girl's crotch in her airdance. It looks hilarious, not to mention futile, like those old films of would-be inventors trying to fly by flapping a pair of wings, but it must be doing something for him, because he keeps coming back for more.

So, can anybody top that?

8 comments

• Jpac73
    19 years ago
    Metaldude that guy was truly a wierdo.
  • metaldude
    19 years ago
    There used to be a club near here, since closed, and an older gentelmen would come in frequently with a wad of singles. He would immediately go up to the girl on stage and start stuffing dollar bills into the front of her gstring. He would do this fairly aggresively, so from the outside it looked like he was shoving the bills right up her twat. Although I assume it was something other then the bills that were entering. Anyway he would do this with about 20 singles, one right after the other and as soon as he was finished he would turn around and walk out. He wouldn't be in the place more than 2-3 minutes tops.
  • chitownlawyer
    19 years ago
    I know a guy who goes into strip clubs, gets dances, but never wants the dancers to do the thing where they stick their pussy near is face. Is this weird?
  • DandyDan
    19 years ago
    At my old favorite club, there is a guy who they call The Professor (because he looked like one, or at least a homeless one) who will come in every night, drink his soda (it is a juice bar), stare for 2 hours, and leave without getting a dance, or even tipping the dancers on stage.
  • Clubber
    19 years ago
    Used to see this guy come into a club and get dances from one certain dancer, and her only. He always asked that she took nothing off.
  • chandler
    19 years ago
    There's an old guy I've seen a few times at a St. Louis club who looks like 80 is a fading memory. It's one of the nasty dives down there with brothel mileage and mostly fuglies but one or two hot young things if you're lucky. I only stay for the hot ones, and when the old man comes in, he always seems to share my taste. He looks like he just got rolled, staggering off-balance from a past stroke, with slept-on white hair shooting off in a wedge. And that's BEFORE he gets his private. The last time I stayed, I was with my ultimate lucky strike - tall, thin, long wavy golden hair, hot face with pouty lips, still just 18, and glad to sit and make out over a soda all afternoon. My bliss was rudely interrupted when the old coot walked in the door and Teen Dream shot up out of her seat to take him back to the VIP. And I was left thinking why can't the old dude be happy with with a girl 50 or 60 years his junior? Noooo, it's got to be three score and 10 or nothing doing.
  • AbbieNormal
    19 years ago
    Give the man, and the woman props. I hope I still care that much at 80.
  • AbbieNormal
    19 years ago
    I don't know if this tops it, but The Sniffer was the name the dancers gave to a fairly good regular at a DC club I went to a lot. At this club the dances were all on stage, no contact, but for a dollar tip at the stage you basically got advanced gynocology lessons within inches of your face. The Sniffer apparently forgot that a lot of guys would be looking at the dancers crotch too, so his habit of closing his eyes and inhaling deeply when the kitty got close to his face was probably better known than he wished. Or he didn't care.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion