tuscl

Yet another child left in the car at a strip club.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
FORT MYERS, FL -
A Cape Coral man was arrested after leaving an infant locked inside a car at a Fort Myers strip club parking lot.

According to Fort Myers Police, an officer was flagged down around 10:36 p.m. due to a baby being locked inside a vehicle.

The officer found an infant in a car seat in the back of a Kia Optima at the Lookers parking lot on Fowler Street.

The adult responsible for the baby could not be located. Therefore, the officer smashed out one of the car's windows to get the infant out of the vehicle.

According to reports, the baby was sweating and covered in vomit. The four-month-old baby girl was taken to Golisano Children's Hospital of Southwest Florida for mild dehydration. She is expected to be fine.

Further investigations show the infant was left alone in the car for more than three hours while the adult responsible for her was inside Lookers.

Police arrested 21-year-old Andrew Sosa of Cape Coral for child neglect.

During a court appearance on Saturday, a judge set Sosa's bond at $100,000.

Sosa has past charges of aggravated battery against a pregnant victim.

The Department of Children and Families is handling the case.

13 comments

• crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Glad they caught that basterd. Why are all those stories like that from Florida? Do they only happen there, or do they just not get reported anywhere else?
  • ATACdawg
    11 years ago
    I'm guessing that the heat in Florida makes the consequences of that kind of stupidity worse on the average.

I used to have a little LCD clock that would turn totally black if the temperature in the car exceeded 130 degrees. It would hit that temp inside a half hour.
  • sclvr5005
    11 years ago
    What a classy piece of shit that guy is.
  • ATACdawg
    11 years ago
    How about just leaving him in a car in the middle of a blacktop parking lot in the heat of the day until he starts up chucking and loses consciousness. Assuming he survives, he'd never forget again.
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    I'm glad that's not how I ended up in the systemm. Still this must be a new day age trend for fathers or something. Only a matter of time before we hear about a stripper leaving her child in the car becauase she too broke to afford a babysitter
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    I agree with shark. Some people only learn by having their ass kicked
  • carl95
    11 years ago
    What a moron. Bring the baby into the club, the strippers would be all over him and the baby.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Adam Carolla has a game called Germany or Florida since those are the two places on planet Earth where most sick shit happens.
  • canny
    11 years ago
    I agree with ATACdawg. Handcuff him and put leg irons on his ankles and leave him in his car. I live close to there now and it was way too hot this week to leave anyone in a car with the windows rolled the whole way down, let alone with them rolled up!
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    Obvious: cut his balls off.
    1) Won't want to go to strip clubs anymore.
    2) Won't have any more kids to abuse.
  • lopaw
    11 years ago
    Pathetic.
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    I'm with ATACdawg. Let him see what it's like, and provide an example for other so-called "adults".

Nothing we can think of for punishment in this day and age can be considered "unusual" from an historical perspective, and punishment isn't *effective* unless it's "cruel".
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    "Adam Carolla has a game called Germany or Florida since those are the two places on planet Earth where most sick shit happens"

Back in day, (gosh, I sound like my dad), it was California where stuff happened. But for at least 20 years, it's Florida where all the weird shit happens.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion