tuscl

cherry bonbs

crazyjoe
Colorado
Monday, December 2, 2013 9:37 AM
Did anyone here ever flush cherry bombs down the toylet at school?

21 comments

• crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    I watched the movie Red 2 last night. The explosives guy blew up a bathroom that way. That reminded me of some funny stories I heard about doing that kind of stuff
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Cherry Bomb in a toilet, never. The toilet is a sacred throne. Elvis died on the shitter. Nuff said.
  • mikeya02
    11 years ago
    No. Potatoes stuffed in a tailpipe, yes.
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    what's a cherry bomb?
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    Dog shit in a paper bag on fire? Yes. :)
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    I've done both the potato and the flaming bag of dog shit. Rotten eggs at the crotchety, old man's house down the block.
  • Shark51
    11 years ago
    Had a roommate in collage that took baths. Us other three took showers and he always complained that we needed to clean the tub after our showers so it was clean for him. We never did. Last week of school during finals he was taking a bath. We broke into the bathroom and threw a lit cherry bomb into the bathtub. He slipped and fell and hit his head trying to get out of the tub. I pulled his naked body out and on top of me as the cherry bomb went off. The bottom of the cast iron tub broke into a hundred pieces and the water flooded the apartment below. Four thousand dollars later the bathroom was like new again. We split the cost four ways because my roommate in the tub was just happy to still have his balls.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    That's a good one. Whooooo...
  • ATACdawg
    11 years ago
    @Esta: It's basically a really BIG firecracker. We used to go through a lot of 3 and 4 inch cannon crackers on Dominion Day/Confederation Day/Canada Day or whatever they call it now. Things were capable of mangling fingers if they weren't released in a timely manner. Probably why they were made illegal! Funny thing was they weren't significantly noisier than the two inch pencil stub crackers or even the little ladyfingers that were on long strings tied together. Those, if you squeezed them really tight between your thumb and forefinger would just flare out the ends. Come to think of it, that's probably why they outlawed cannon crackers - too many guys nicknamed Lefty walking around;-D
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    @shadowcat: "Dog shit in a paper bag on fire?" No, no, no. How many times do I have to say it. *Pig* shit. It smells *way* worse.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    Gee George. Pig shit was hard to find back then. Where I live right now, deer shit would be easier to find than dog shit. :)
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    no but I remember a story I read. Someone got fed up with the high crime rate on their street. They wrapped up a box of manure and put it on the front steps of the house. Someone stole that shit.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    I did the flaming sack with runny cow shit once on my cousins future father in law. He was on disability for a supposedly hurt back. He had a season pass for skiing and he went every other day. Dumbass deserved it.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    A great shit thread! How come no comments from alutard?
  • mikeya02
    11 years ago
    ^^^^He still remembers when Shawdowcat told him to eat his shit. What a zinger that was!
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Lol
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    Esta, I know what a cherry bomb is, but what I wish to know is, "What is a cherry bonb" :)
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    The French version.
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    SS, The french version of a cherry bomb would be, once the fuse expires, a little white flag waving.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    @Clubber-Haha. They did invent the word "Parley". The Japanese, on the other hand, didn't have a native word for surrender.
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    SS, The Japanese didn't, but now have two words, Hiroshima and Nagasaki.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion