tuscl

how do you go about getting a lap dance?

Renegade91
Tennessee
Sunday, December 1, 2013 12:50 AM
i'm kinda curious about this because i'm 22 years old and have been to 3 different SC's on 5 different occasions, and i've never had any trouble getting at leat one lap dance during my visit, ...until tonight, the particular club i visited tonight was one i had visited back in June, when i went in June, there was a "2 for $40" special where all the girls (and there were quite a few of them) descended on to the floor at once asking customers for dances, i ended up getting one of those, and shortly after, i ended up getting a VIP dance from a dancer who i wasn't all that interested in, but she was one of the most persisted i had ever met, i hadn't went to this club since mainly because the chairs in the regular lap dance area aren't that comfortable and the only alternative is to get a VIP dance which is over $100 but i decided to give this club another chance today after i had arrived at the club i was originally planning to go to and found that the it was closed for the day shift today and wasn't opening until 6 (which was still about 40 minutes away) and this club happened to be close by so i decided to give it another chance, i figured: "well at least i won't have any trouble getting a lap dance there" but i was wrong, there was no "2 for $40" special this time, one girl sat with me, and we talked for about 5 minutes, but then she said she had to take her drink back to the bar and she would be right back but she just went and started talking to another guy at the bar, the highlight of the night was when there was this really hot dancer on stage, i went to the stage and tipped her and we had some pretty good interaction, then i returned to my seat and she went and thanked me after she got off stage, and i said: "your welcome" and she said: "i'll be right back" and i said "ok" but she just disappeared for a few minutes and went and sat with another dancer who was sitting with another customer, i tipped all ther girls i was interested in, and after they got off stage they would either disappear or they would go thank me, then disappear, or go sit with someone else, when each girl was on stage the DJ would say "she'll be available for VIP after she gets off stage so snatch her up" but i never saw a sing customer get a single dance the whole time i was there, so whats the standard protocol in this situation? should i have just asked a girl for a dance when i went to tip her or when she went to thank me, or should i have just waited like i did, for a girl to sit down with me and ask if i wanted a dance? i ultimately ended up leaving to club tonight without a private dance (that's a first for me) i guess the only good thing about that is i left with a full wallet, and can try again in a couple of weeks, maybe at a different club in that area, (if only i didn't have to drive so far to find a good club)

26 comments

• SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    I feel that the problem may be a lack of chairs or couches that fail to meet or exceed your lower back expectations. Maybe next time, you take a trip to the La-Z-Boy factory and find something that fits your needs since half-naked, accommodating women don't seem to be your style.
  • SoonerSam
    11 years ago
    Hahaha Slick! Seriously, though, there is no protocol, man. However, you need to do one thing, simply two words: just ask. There's no big secret here. You see a girl you like, while she's on stage you tip her and ask her to join you at your table, which you can then ask her for a dance. Or you can ask her when you tip her. Either works, and if you ask her while she's on stage, she'll be more likely to come by since she knows you're interested in spending money on her. You can't wait for them to make the first move, otherwise you'll do exactly what you did - walk out with a full wallet.
  • bang69
    11 years ago
    I tip the girl on stage and ask her to join me at my table. we chat a bit and I ask her what her rules are ie touching no touching extras. then we cut a deal & head back for some fun.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    That's a secret. Like your reviews.
  • jack0505
    11 years ago
    You may not get approached as much as a younger guy because dancers may assume you don't have as much money to spend as older guys. So you basically have to ask.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    1. Ask. If you were sitting around talking to the dancers, they may have thought you didn't want any dances. Sometimes dancers make assumptions and are forgetful. I sat down near the stage in one club and on an announced two for one, a dancer came over and asked me. I said ok. We went in the back and she thanked me for tipping her. I was thinking I didn't tip her even though I thought about it. I decided to say instead , you're welcome. Before she started she thanked two more times. I was thinking maybe she just likes me and is a bit drunk. If their assumption works in your favor, go with it. If not, change it.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    Ask for 1 or agree to 1. Pretty simple.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    After you become known as someone who buys dances, you have to say no to many dance offers or be rich like Donald Trump. I usually say no more often than I say yes. Maybe dancers thought you were broke or trying to save your money. Maybe the club was packed or a lot of the dancer's regulars arrived. Maybe you had bad breath. It can be hard to know for sure.
  • Thekingof32
    11 years ago
    I'm 23 but I look young so girls usually assume that I don't have as much cash as the older guys. I definitely don't spend as much as most people but I go to the club with the intent to spend at least $$$. Once you've established yourself as someone who spends money at the club, you'll have to learn how to say no to the dancers you're not really interested in.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    Flash a roll of $20 bills to a Server. Word will filter around. LOL
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    Step 1: Make a lap. Step 2: Explicitly ask.
  • 23cambyman
    11 years ago
    Slick and Shadowcat- HAHAHAHAHA I am just waiting on Dougster or Juice/Juice aliases to refer to the system to help this individual out.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    ^^^ Give them time. LOL
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    One time, at a strip club, I wanted a dance. I raised my hand like the good schoolboy that I am. I kept waiting and waiting and waiting but no dancers picked me. I'm still at the strip club, sitting down, with my arm raised, waiting to get picked.
  • kingcripple
    11 years ago
    SlickSpic has a great method Honestly my approach is pretty simple. i have two: 1. I tip a girl on stage or a satalite stage and ask her to sit with me when she's done. She will almost always say yes, and if she doesnt say yes she will say she will when she is done with a customer. then it's a flip of the coin as to whether she remembers or not 2. if i see a girl walking the floor that i like and i see her coming my direction, i stare her right in the face. those work for me usually
  • Rachelmmm
    11 years ago
    It sounds like this is probably happening because you're 22. As a dancer I'm far less likely to approach a guy around your age (I'm 20 btw) simply because a lot of the time younger guys want to just talk and hang out and if they do get a lap dance they don't tip very well, but they'll still try to get your number. If someone asks me for a dance onstage though, I'll always make a point to go and see them afterwards. You may even want to let her know onstage that you'd like to take her to VIP when she gets off. Getting VIP customers, at least at my club, is the main objective for any dancer.
  • Ermita_Nights
    11 years ago
    Interesting dancer's perspective there. I don't often tip at the stage, but when I do I say "come see me when you're done." Meaning come give me a dance when you're done, but I see now how it could be misinterpreted.
  • lopaw
    11 years ago
    If I go to a new club the first thing I do is go to the bar and chat up the bartender. I will ask who are the girl-friendly dancers and ask her to send them my way. Works like a charm. Once word gets into the DR that I'm spending $$$ it usually doesn't take long for others to come by.
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    @lopaw: I tried asking the bartender about "girl friendly dancers" one time. She looked at me like I was crazy when I said I was a lesbian in a man's body.
  • lopaw
    11 years ago
    @gmd - lol next time you try that just show her your L.U.S.T. membership card (Lesbian Undercover Sex Trainee). You still have that card, I hope - after all I vouched for you at our last meeting! ;)
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    @lopaw: Hey! You're right! Damn, I forgot all about that! Hmmm, looks like it's getting a little worn from being in my wallet; might have to get it laminated... :)
  • inno123
    11 years ago
    Sounds either like a place where all the girls were waiting for their regulars to show up or a place coming up on shift change
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    Wait, wait wait....2 for $40 is a special? Where the hell do you club at? $20 is the regular price for one lap dance. When you've gotten a 2 for $20 special, talk to us. i accidentally stumbled upon it. Successes are usually by accident lol
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    Sounds like you had some damn impatient dancers upon you. Can't even talk for 5 minutes before giving up? What a damn shame. Some say its because your too young looking I dunno man. I'm 22 as well, and I especially look my age when I shave, I look slightly older with my 10 0'clock shadow, but not by much yet the girlies still ask me. If you willing to, get up, find a girl that's chilling (that you find attractive), do not care if she's on the phone or talking with a buddy, disrupt the hell outta her and ask for some dances. If you're like me, and asking isn't really your thing, then try another club because that seems to be regular nation that club and your the squid of the group.
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    This is an easy one. Just tell her you're dating one of her co-workers. Service above and beyond.
  • LeeH
    11 years ago
    Let's be honest -- all of you are wrong. :) They're women; who the fuck knows why they do anything? Many of the ideas presented are good to *try*, but nothing is sure fire.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion