tuscl

Clubbing on this holiday night

rickdugan
Verified and Certifiable Super-Reviewer
For those of you clubbing tonight, just will want to keep your eyes open and your alcohol consumption under control. I have been out and about on the highways today and the police are out in force, which is so often the case on nights before holidays. I for one would not be venturing out tonight even if I didn't have a family to be with this evening.

Happy Thanksgiving.

17 comments

• rickdugan
    11 years ago
    Life is good here Sippy. The missus has been baking all day, so the house smells wonderful and our counters are full of homemade cakes and pies. My children are happy, with no school and a little extra spoiling on the holidays. The Dugan household is a scene of domestic bliss.

On days like this I really question why I do what I do with strippers, but I'm sure that by early next week things will be back to normal.

But raise a chicken leg up for those of us who will be home while you are clubbing with lonely strippers this holiday. ;)
  • rickdugan
    11 years ago
    And be careful on the roads, this is one of those nights where roadblocks and sweeps are not uncommon.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Just don't drink and drive. It's that simple. (Well maybe not for Dugan. Took him ten years just to figure out how to pay hookers for sex, after all.)
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    11 years ago
    Yes, be careful on the roads. On the entire west coast, Interstate 5 in CA, OR, and WA will be given "emphasis patrols" as they are known by the highway patrol or state patrol of those states.

I will be having Thanksgiving dinner at a cousin's house who lives in north Seattle. On the way home are three strip clubs nearby on the same street. They're all open on all holidays. I try not to look at the parking lots as I drive by on holidays, thinking who goes to strip clubs on Thanksgiving? I wish they were closed on holidays.
  • Clackport
    11 years ago
    Who the fuck clubs on Thanksgiving?
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    ^^^ I did once after a break up and it was great. One of the dancers I knew brought out a thanksgiving dinner on a plate for me
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    "For those of you clubbing tonight, just will want to keep your eyes open and your alcohol consumption under control."

I don't usually go to a club on Holidays, and alcohol is NEVER an issue since I DON'T drink it.

"Who the fuck clubs on Thanksgiving?"

According to a dancer I talked to who is working Thanksgiving - it is single, lonely older men without families.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Thanksgiving Eve is one of the best party nights. No work or school in the morning. This is the night for some civie action. And stripper action.
  • sclvr5005
    11 years ago
    This night is second only to NYE as drunk amateur night. Never a good idea to tempt fate. Forget driving tonight.
  • Clackport
    11 years ago
    Shit, I had no idea Thanksgiving eve was a party night, I usually just spend it with family, but I might go out tonight. You learn something new every day!
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Just get a cab. I'm within 10 minutes walking distance from bars & restaurants in a college town so I'm cool. Plus, Tropical Lei is a 10 minute drive from home.
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    I have no family thus I have no obligation. I wouldn't waste gas on paid sexual stimulation/activities so I don't drive to clubs (that andmetro is terrible to drive in). Honestly its too cold out here in NYC to be clubbing so I doubt I'm going. But I never know. Don't hoes have family too?
  • lopaw
    11 years ago
    No clubbing for me tonight. Heading to the OC Friday for a quickie then back to my normal Saturday routine after that.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    @Lopaw-The OC? Who you getting a dance from, Rachel Bilson?
  • lopaw
    11 years ago
    Lol Slick I wish! Hell I'd even spring for one of those $8.50 dancer drinks for her too!
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Hahahahaha. Lopaw, you crack me up.
  • AnonymousJim
    11 years ago
    The night before Thanksgiving is one of the biggest drinking nights in the US for twenty-somethings because most folks come home for Thanksgiving, giving you the chance to go out with friends you don't see all year, usually from high school or college. Plus, being a little hung over when you're dealing with your dysfunctional family the next day makes it a little more tolerable.

As for clubbing, my general experience has been that holidays are a bad time to go out. Dancers are people, too, and generally speaking, the least-desperate and best ones take the holidays off. Plus, yes, extra patrols are commonplace on holiday weekends, so if you do go, be careful.

Personally, I have my best success on bad weather nights. The girls still usually still have to come in, but the customers don't and you can find some of the top talent hungry for attention.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion