tuscl

Best natural tits in Tampa Bay area?

Tuesday, November 26, 2013 4:21 PM
Which girl at which club has the best natural tits you've found? Not necessarily the biggest, although big is nice of course.

11 comments

• jackslash
    11 years ago
    Bella
  • UniverseMan
    11 years ago
    Bella at which club?
  • farmerart
    11 years ago
    Bella works at a club in the furthest northern suburb of Tampa.
  • UniverseMan
    11 years ago
    Any reason you can't just say the name of it?
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    They’re messing with you. Bella the dancer is kind of an inside joke amongst us regulars on this board – there is no Bella in Tampa.
  • UniverseMan
    11 years ago
    lol, thanks. are there any discussion boards limited to geographic areas? kind of weird to post this to the whole world but was just curious.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    There are some geographical ones but not in the Tampa area that I know off.
  • farmerart
    11 years ago
    @Papi_Chulo, Shame on you.........jack and I might not have been finished.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    It’s not nice to mislead people – especially w/ promises of girls with big natural boobs :)
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    11 years ago
    Art, I'm siding with Papi on this one. We boobiolmaniacs are sensitive individuals. UniverseMan, Try posting your request in the some of the Tampa/St. Pete clubs in Florida section of [view link] (SCL for short) When you're asking about a particular club or area, TUSCL isn't a good website for that (unless you're asking about Las Vegas). At least SCL is broken down by state, so you can go to the state you're interested in and then by each individual club, if necessary. TUSCL is structured differently. However, the quality of the comments may not be as good as TUSCL, and it's list of clubs is not at all current. No registration is required to post on SCL. Anyone can post any time, under any name.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    11 years ago
    Meant to spell that "boobliomaniacs."
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion