tuscl

The Stripper With A Bad Case Of Bacne

Saturday, November 23, 2013 4:28 PM
So your brother Slick was at the sc last night and this newish and young looking dancer gives me a Detroit Handshake then sits on my lap. I was thinking, I like this. Newbie is hip to the game. I took in her body, head to toe and all looked a ok. That's when, while running my hand down her back, I felt then saw what was Pimple City. This chiquita had some major bacne. It was hard to tell in that strip club lighting if they were blackheads, whiteheads or both. I like popping pimples and was tempted to take her into the VIP so I could zap them zits. I didn't though. She might not have taken my joy in popping pimples in the right spirit. Oh well. That would've been some expensive zit zapping.

14 comments

• grand1511
    11 years ago
    Too bad you can't read Braille!
  • toysales
    11 years ago
    Not judging you but thats just nasty. LoL
  • minnow
    11 years ago
    Slick: Are you sure they were zits? On 2 different dancers in recent years, I've seen embedded/studded jewelry on their backs- a dozen pieces or more. On 2 other dancers, I've seen a single pierced jewel in the spine/small of her back area. You might have been popping some pricey jewelry there, Slick.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    "I like popping pimples and was tempted to take her into the VIP so I could zap them zits" I know a dancer who is like that. DRIVES me crazy. LOL
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    I hate having anyone pop one of my pimples – sounds like it could also be potentially unhealthy (leaving perhaps a bit of an open wound)?
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    Nothing worse than when she bends over to give you a good shot at her beaver and her ass is covered with pimples.
  • gawker
    11 years ago
    All right, I'll ask: What's a Detroit Handshake?
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    @Gawker-When a dancer sits or stands next to you, places her hand on your inner thigh, and proceeds to introduce herself to Mr. Happy.
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    One word... YUCK!
  • rockie
    11 years ago
    Same as the Providence handshake!
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    @Minnow-They're pimples.
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    OK, the back full of zits is bad enough, but *popping* them? That's enough to make me throw up in my mouth a little.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Popping pimples is fun. When you get a whitehead and you have to squeeze and it takes a second before it erupts like Krakatoa. Then it splatters all over the mirror. That's a good pop.
  • skibum609
    11 years ago
    Meth addict.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion