tuscl

Is it wrong to get a lap dance from a friends wife

Fak15141
No I wouldn't like a dance how about 3
The other night before heading home from work I stopped at a club that I frequent , to my surprise when a dancer called my name it was a friends wife. We talked a little I said if it was awkward I would leave she said its fine so I stayed talked to a few other girls got a few dances while she was on stage when she came up for a second time she said it was ok to look I felt like a teenage boy seeing her topless it was a rush . Here is where my struggle is would it be wrong to get VIP dances from her or would it be the greatest thing ever opinions appreciated

17 comments

• shadowcat
    11 years ago
    That would really depend on how good of a friend he is. If I wanted to keep him as a friend. I would look but not touch. Otherwise go for a blow job.
  • Fak15141
    11 years ago
    Not that close if a friend I'm not sure if extras would be on the menu but knowing me I'd probably try
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    If she's willing to give you lap dances or extras, why not? It's the business she's in.
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    If he is not that close a friend and she's selling lappers go for it. Going beyond lappers...well, if you go beyond lappers regularly you've gotten extras from girls with husbands before. Ask yourself if you'd feel bad doing this to your friend.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Like Shadow said. Skip the ld's and go straight for the bj's.
  • sclvr5005
    11 years ago
    With so many dancers available why push your luck and risk having your friend kick your ass. I wouldn't do it.
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    If your friend knows (all of) what she's doing, not wrong.

If your friend doesn't know, it's a little wrong for you, and extremely wrong for her. She is the one who made marriage vows, not you.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Shit, if he really was my best friend, I'd already would've gotten private dances from her.
  • bang69
    11 years ago
    yes I have and extras were involved. She & her hubby are swingers
  • HungryGiraffe
    11 years ago
    Go for it!
  • HungryGiraffe
    11 years ago
    BTW, very cool question Fak15141.
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    I knew a co-worker that had a dancing wife. Never got, nor wood I get a dance with her. Just too weird to me.
  • DandyDan
    11 years ago
    Of course, it's not wrong, but it's probably going to feel awkward when it happens. To me, that scenario seems like the strip club version of breaking the 4th wall.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    You can always ask her what her husband is ok with. Then if you want to stay friends with him, you could ask him separately what he is ok with his wife doing in the club. The two of them might talk about you though. Maybe not if she doesn't talk much about it.

Nahh, I'd just ask her the questions. Guy friends come and go. You can lie to your guy friend like she might be already. Or use the Vulcan exaggeration and not tell the whole truth. Did you get a bj? Well I wouldn't say yes if you did. Just say well she did get me excited when she sat on my lap. Then say a bj would be fun. Then if he brought it up, ask if he's ok with his wife going there. Otherwise, I'd say nothing.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    Some people will lie lie saying they are ok with something as an example trying to get the facts out of your mouth. Police officers lie for example trying to get people say they have been drinking. They will smell alcohol in your car weeks after your last drink even if you never drank anything in your car and never set foot in a bar for weeks if they wonder if you've had something to drink. People lie all the time.
  • the mighty quinn
    11 years ago
    Never been close to this situation. Don't think its a line I want to cross with a friend.
  • 3LeggedMan
    11 years ago
    I feel a little strange getting extras from any girl that I know to be married. One such dancer has moved from my fave club to one known for available extras. Her appearance makes her about a 9, but knowing she goes home to hubby and kids turns me off a bit. I've never been to her new club. It's much farther and VIP costs at least 250 for 20 minutes.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion