Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

OT: For us PLERDs (PLs + Nerds) :)

Papi_Chulo
Papi_ChuloVIP64041557

Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)

12 yrs ago · 1 min read

If you have nothing better to do tonight; there seems to be an interesting program tonight on PBS (Public Television) about the history of the U.S. space-shuttle program – at least in my area it airs @ 11:00 p.m. tonight:

Replies (9)Latest

Profile picture for Alucard
Alucard
•

Papi a person doesn't have to be a nerd or a self proclaimed loser to enjoy watching a program on PBS about the Space Program. I have many scientifically based programs in my video library on a variety of subjects.

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

^^^ aspie alutard taking things too literally, as usual. Just one of the many things that makes him such a complete faggot.

Profile picture for mjx01
mjx01
•

I'm definitely a plerd

Profile picture for Estafador
Estafador
•

I don't have a TV (as in no cable) but to be fair, I chose not to. More importantly, did anyone see the rocket ship launch last night?

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Alturd is showing his intelect again

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

If you're gonna criticize someone else's intelligence, at least spell it correctly...

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

The program was actually a repeat which first aired in 2011 – once I started watching it last night I recalled having watched it a while back – and IDK if it aired in all markets last night; maybe just in my hood?

Was interesting though – and I watched it again last night.

Profile picture for Cheo_D
Cheo_D
•

Plerdom is broad-ranging. Having grown up a space-race kid I was predisposed to it. And of course there are those who are Plerdy about different areas of specific interest -- or would those be classed as Pleeks? ;)

Profile picture for SlickSpic
SlickSpic
•

I gotta watch the space shuttle roll through Inglewood,CA.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement