tuscl

OT: For us PLERDs (PLs + Nerds) :)

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)

If you have nothing better to do tonight; there seems to be an interesting program tonight on PBS (Public Television) about the history of the U.S. space-shuttle program – at least in my area it airs @ 11:00 p.m. tonight:

9 comments

• Alucard
    11 years ago
    Papi a person doesn't have to be a nerd or a self proclaimed loser to enjoy watching a program on PBS about the Space Program. I have many scientifically based programs in my video library on a variety of subjects.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    ^^^ aspie alutard taking things too literally, as usual. Just one of the many things that makes him such a complete faggot.
  • mjx01
    11 years ago
    I'm definitely a plerd
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    I don't have a TV (as in no cable) but to be fair, I chose not to. More importantly, did anyone see the rocket ship launch last night?
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Alturd is showing his intelect again
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    If you're gonna criticize someone *else's* intelligence, at least spell it correctly...
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    The program was actually a repeat which first aired in 2011 – once I started watching it last night I recalled having watched it a while back – and IDK if it aired in all markets last night; maybe just in my hood?

Was interesting though – and I watched it again last night.
  • Cheo_D
    11 years ago
    Plerdom is broad-ranging. Having grown up a space-race kid I was predisposed to it. And of course there are those who are Plerdy about different areas of specific interest -- or would those be classed as Pleeks? ;)
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    I gotta watch the space shuttle roll through Inglewood,CA.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion