tuscl

SC Analogy

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)
Wednesday, November 20, 2013 4:46 PM
For those that did not get a chance to read this on the TUSCL article “Understanding Strippers' Motivations”; I thought I'd repost it here (it was originally posted by TUSCLer “mroo”): “ST. PAUL, MN—Como Park visitor Daryl Wilson, 31, reported that he was disappointed to discover that the ducks he'd fed for more than 20 minutes Monday were only interested in his bread. "I thought I'd really connected with the duckies," Wilson said. "But as soon as the bread ran out, they went off to another part of the lake. All that time, they were just using me for my crumbs." Wilson said he has not felt so rejected since the "squirrel and peanuts incident" last year.” Simple and not very philosophically deep – but kinda gets to the heart of the matter. [view link]

11 comments

• jabthehut
    11 years ago
    Nothing new there. Most serious strip clubbers on here, even those with limited mental faculties are very aware of this dynamic. :-)
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    I wonder how this schmuck must've felt when he ran out of dog biscuits for that unfriendly pitbull down the street.
  • ATACdawg
    11 years ago
    Owwww! That really bites.
  • sclvr5005
    11 years ago
    Lmao gotta love The Onion
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    That is a good analogy
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    The ducks love me.
  • minnow
    11 years ago
    Papi- You should post this on the pink site, asking mods to make it sticky. Suggest posting in "Blue Basement" or else Customer Convo or Lounge section on the Pink Side.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    @ minnow: I’ve only posted on SW (blue side) once; so I’m not foo familiar w/ what you are referring to/how-to-do-it – feel free to post it yourself though – I think it’s a good idea.
  • TortillaChip
    11 years ago
    You guys just brought Aluretards world crashing down. His low intellect couldn't understand why the only pootang he can get costs $200+ a pop but the duck story clicked. hope hes not off his meds
  • TheNakedBachelor
    10 years ago
    Gr8 find! LMFAO when I first read this! Had to share the link with my SC buddies and some of the girls that SC with us. Laughs all around. The men laughed harder though. ;)
  • Estafador
    10 years ago
    I can see the correlation. Women take pictures like ducks, they strut like ducks, they only like you for your bread....like ducks. Fellas, don't forget that you still got that good CLEAN woman by your side at the end of a haggering day. Bet you a stripper be that.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion