tuscl

How Long To Spot a Future CF or ATF?

Just curious. I am guessing 10-20 minutes.

8 comments

• chandler
    19 years ago
    The only dancer who ever rated ATF with me took several months to even get around to dancing for me. I spotted her the first night she came to work, saw her on about 20 visits, and tipped her at the stage several times. Finally one night, her friend dragged her over to me for a lap. I told her it was about time. She said, "I've never seen you before." Big boost for the ego, that. By the third time she danced for me, I was hooked for good.
  • davids
    19 years ago
    Took me about 5 minutes to spot my ATF. CFs seem to be running about 10-15 minutes these days.
  • FONDL
    19 years ago
    It actually took more than 6 months for my ATF to achieve that status. I had been seeing a different girl in her club who got to be very popular (especially with one guy who was in love with her and monopolized all her time) so while waiting I started hanging out with the girl who eventually became my ATF. Then the first girl quit and I was down to one girl. We became "club buddies" and eventually started going out to dinner after her day shift ended.
  • AbbieNormal
    19 years ago
    I would say I can spot the potential one pretty quick, based on appearance but that'd be a lie. In my top 5 favorites only two were ones whose looks were "my type". To know I have to actually talk to her.
  • JC2003
    19 years ago
    Assuming there's one in the club, my decision is instantaneous upon sight so however long it takes for an entire crew of girls to work a stage rotation. I've been going to these clubs long enough to know what I like. If there's no one that fits the bill, I enjoy the sights on stage, finish my drink, and go.
  • chandler
    19 years ago
    CF = current favorite, or ATF for the irony-challenged
  • chitownlawyer
    19 years ago
    Um...what is "CF"?
  • FONDL
    19 years ago
    The thing that hooked me wasn't her looks, which are very good, or her LD's, which were excellent. It was her dynamite personality. Then later I discovered that underneath the outward carefree appearance was a very complex and interesting person. The only thing predictable about her is her unpredictability. Which both facinated me and drove me nuts until I accepted it. And her.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion