tuscl

Her Best Friend

Clackport
Washington
Sunday, November 17, 2013 7:20 PM
First of all as some you may know, my preferred type of stripper is tan, exotic looking, nice ass, and a beautiful face. Unfortunately there aren't too many of those in Portland, so when I find one I want to keep her around for awhile. So I've been dating this stripper (she fits all my preferences) for about five months. I broke it off with her recently because she kept talking to me about marriage. Sorry honey marriage is nowhere near in my future and especially not to a stripper. So I'm back on the single trail. Anyways I was thinking of trying to get with a stripper that works at the same club my ex gf does. She also fits all my preferences. The catch is she is my ex gf's best friend and roommate. Should I give it a shot or just stay away from that club completely? Even if I'm not able to reel her in, I would like to enjoy some dances from her great body. Would it just be too awkward going in there being that my ex gf still works there? Keep in mind they are two of the only girls currently in Portland that fit my preferences, so if I abandon that club, it will take me awhile and probably a lot of different clubs to find girls that fit my type. Thoughts?

61 comments

• Clackport
    11 years ago
    and I do realize that dating her will be a long shot, but I would like to get dances from her.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    Walk away.
  • lopaw
    11 years ago
    ranukam - no good will come from it. I agree w/ Alucard. Just walk away.
  • GoVikings
    11 years ago
    ranukam! I thought you were done dating strippers???
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    WWJD? (What would Juice do?)
  • farmerart
    11 years ago
    You must like drama or......you have a death wish.
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    I think the three of you should move to Saudi Arabia, where you can marry both of them. They can be the bread winners by charging guys to look at their ankles. You can spend your time eating hummus and attending public beheadings.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    Drawing from my experiences of 50 years ago, civilian women won't date the ex boy friends of their best friends. I would imagine that the same would apply to strippers unless money is involved. Move on.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    “Dating” a stripper is drama enough – adding an ex whose is the best friend -> may not be worth it. I would imagine there would be less of an issue if you just got LDs from her since that is business – and it would be a good way to test the waters and see her level of possible interest – if she does not display much interest; then not worth pursuing.
  • GoVikings
    11 years ago
    Yeah, very well said Papi. I couldn't agree more. "I love it when they call me Big Papa (Papi in this case), I only smoke blunts if they rolled pro-per" WHO SAID THAT?
  • aventador750
    11 years ago
    I think you can always get dances unlesss your ex has poisoned the mind of her friend to an extent that she wouldn't even want your money. As everyone else said, planning for more would be just trouble and lots of drama.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    “… WHO SAID THAT? …” Biggie Smalls
  • GoVikings
    11 years ago
    If memory serves me correctly, you don't even like hip hop that much. And yet you still knew that I'm impressed!
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    I’m a man of many talents :) BTW – I don’t necessarily dislike hip-hop outright; it is not my favorite type of music but I do like some songs w/ a good beat. I just think a lot of it is filled with way too many negative images and negative messages.
  • micjunior
    11 years ago
    What is the problem getting married with a stripper? Would you guys get married with a former stripper at least? How about she was a long time ago and now has a serious life?
  • GCMan
    11 years ago
    As long your paying I doubt they care what or who you do
  • GCMan
    11 years ago
    As long your paying I doubt they care what or who you do
  • Corvus
    11 years ago
    It could get messy, but what the hell do you stand to lose by pursuing the hot roommate? Having two girls pissed off? So what. What do you have to lose by not pursuing the hot roommate? Lots of "what ifs". Consider the challenge and enjoy the ride, literally and figuratively. Just last week I stopped to see a new fav who gave me some of the best lap dances I've ever had a couple of weeks ago. After spending time and money on her, and while she was still hanging out with me at my table her friend came over to visit. The friend, who I had never seen before, has one of the finest butts I've ever seen. A perfect ass. I had to give her a test drive. I figured it out and no one was upset. And the new girl gave me even better dances than her friend who I originally stopped in to see. Hell the threeway potential is off the charts man. I say go for it Ranukam.
  • likes2look
    11 years ago
    I think this was an episode of Seinfeld. Trying to achieve the roommate switch. I don't think it can be done but god bless you for wanting to switch.
  • bang69
    11 years ago
    move on
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    I say take a shot. What's the worse thing that can happen?
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    Anybody think ilbbaicnl's account has been hacked? His comment... I think the three of you should move to Saudi Arabia, where you can marry both of them. They can be the bread winners by charging guys to look at their ankles. You can spend your time eating hummus and attending public beheadings. ...seems more than a little odd. Or maybe ilbbaicnl wants to join the juice crew!
  • canny
    11 years ago
    Go for it. These days it's not unheard of for civilian women to sleep with their "best friend's" ex. You might have a decent chance with her.
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    Play it out and see what happens. You can always bale at any moment, if you wish.
  • looneylarry
    11 years ago
    Sorry, canny, the potential for too damn much drama looms over this. Ranukam is just going to have to flush this one. The only way to save it is if one of them moves, and they stop being best friends, and maybe the 2nd one starts dancing at another club. Then maybe. Not work it to get your car keyed or window smashed or tires slashed or get followed home or have a cat fight in the street at 3 am.
  • Clackport
    11 years ago
    @mcjunior- I can't speak for everyone else, but I wouldn't have a problem marrying a former stripper if she was far removed from that life. @govikings- I love dem strippers, I can't help it lol. @farmerart- Drama is my middle name :) @corvus- I like how you think, I might have to try that :) In the beginning, most people in this thread were saying walk away, and then later most people were saying give it a shot. I was prepared to walk away, but now I'm not so sure. Great insight so far!
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    @Ranukam-It is your solemn duty as a straight male to go out and bangs as many strippers as is humanly possible. As for drama, drama ends up becoming quality stories and memories that'll last a lifetime.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    Think with your big Head and not your lower small Head. :)
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    "If you spend too much time thinking about a thing, you'll never get it done."-Bruce Lee
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    ^^^ You mean when I go into a club I'm supposed to think with my big head? Damn I've been doing it wrong all this years.
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    This was the subject of a Seinfeld episode: The Roommate Switch [view link]
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    "How can you think and hit at the same time?"-Yogi Berra
  • GoVikings
    11 years ago
    @ VH Kicks ranukam is in that age range. He's 25. I'm in that age range too, but never had much interest in dating a stripper because everyone on TUSCL says dating a stripper is/will be a nightmare.
  • mikeya02
    11 years ago
    "When you come to a fork in the road, take it"-Yogi Berra
  • skibum609
    11 years ago
    What never ceases to amaze me is the idea that strippers are special. Look around the real world and you find women just as hot, better lovers, smarter, more successful, less issues etc. I like a golf vacation in Florida, but after 5 days I cannot stand the state. I love Vegas, but only for 2-3 days. I love strippers the same way. Its a respite from real life, not real life thank God.
  • canny
    11 years ago
    I'm a lot older than 25 and a stripper is trying to get me to let her move in with me. I haven't decided what to do yet. It wouldn't be a dating situation, more of a her paying her rent with extras.
  • Clackport
    11 years ago
    GoVikings is correct, I am 25. I think I'll go in the club with the intention of getting lapdances from her, and then whatever happens happens. It should be interesting.
  • Corvus
    11 years ago
    Damn it Ranukam, bed both of 'em. The classic 3-way with two hot strippers. Then write an article about it that would even make @lopaw jealous.
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    ranukam, As I said, give it a shot. You can cut it off after 5 minutes or however quick you wish. I can tell you that without trying, you will not achieve anything!
  • Clackport
    11 years ago
    I know I keep going back and forth, but Clubber and Corvus have convinced me, I'm going for it! You only live once, that's the motto! Looneylarry does make good points about possible tire slashing, car keying etc. I gotta be on the lookout for that.
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    ranukam, I would think that you'd get a decent feel for emotions regarding tire slashing, keying, whatever fairly quickly. That is unless you don't "read" people well at all. Let us know how it goes.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    @Clubber-I agree with you except that Ranukam likes exotic women and some exotic women, well, are crazy. Take Puerto Rican women, for example. I love them. I've dated them. Shit, I almost married one. They can be the sweetest women but piss off a Boricua and she will flip! You'll never see it coming.
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    I'm with those who say give it a shot. It's not like you lose anything if she isn't receptive. And who knows, maybe the other girl will sign back on.
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    SS, Almost sounds like the Italian I married. :) Well, I won't say she's crazy, but...
  • Clackport
    11 years ago
    Update: So I went into the club Wednesday night and both the roommate and my ex were there. It was kind of a weird night. I attempt to hug the ex, but she blows me off. It kind of seems like most of the girls were going out of the way to avoid me. The roommate goes on stage and I make it rain on her like 50 bucks. She was very appreciative lol. As I leave the stage I spot my ex at the bar giving me a icy glare. The roommate and my ex go into the dressing room. 15 minutes later I get a tap on my shoulder from one of the bouncers, he apologizes first, but he says it will probably be best if I just left right now. WTF? Not wanting to stir anything up and me having a friendship with that bouncer, I left right then. I thought that was the end of it, I was so wrong... The next day her roommate keeps calling my phone, I ignore it the first few times, but finally after her fifth time calling me I pick up the phone. She apologizes for everything that happened the night before. She wants me to come over so that we can talk. She mentions the ex is not at the house right now. I was a little hesitant, but I came over. She tells me the ex is livid with me and so on. We share some drinks and pretty soon we were full on making out, this goes on for about 10 minutes. I really want to fuck at that point, but I want her to make the first move, I mean this is my ex's best friend. All of a sudden I hear the door slam downstairs and someone running upstairs. Oh shit!!! We quickly get up, and the ex comes barging in. She has the look of rage in her face, she asks why the fuck I am doing here? The roommate tries to calm her down and tell her we were just talking. Eventually the anger subsides a little bit. She still wants me to get to fuck outta there, so I leave. That was a close one. If she caught us fucking I don't even wanna know what would have happened. So this 3 way fantasy is over, it ain't gonna happen, I'm not even gonna try to go for the roommate, too much risk. I'm just gonna find a new girl.
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    @" I'm not even gonna try to go for the roommate, too much risk. I'm just gonna find a new girl." Because having sex with a stripper/hooker isn't *already* risky... If the roommate wants to, and *you* want to, why the fuck would you care what the *ex* wants. After all, she no longer wants you. Go somewhere besides the shared house, by all means, but unless something worse than what you describe here has already happened, or is obviously imminent, why run away from what you describe as your preferred type?
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    Gotta agree w/ gmd – if the new girl wants you – then that is most of the battle – I would have thought the new girl might have avoided you b/c of her relationship to your ex. Of course going over to the ex’es house is a bad idea – you need to avoid the ex all together – if you and the ex are done, I would have not even tried to give her a hug when I saw her; I’d just do my thing and let her do her thing (assuming you want nothing to do w/ the ex anymore). I would not date a stripper b/c I personally cannot handle the ride/drama – but if you feel you can handle it; then it’s not like you are getting married to her (just make sure you don’t get the ho pregnant). Anyway – I’m by no means an expert or a playa – so my comments should be taken w/ a grain of salt.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    @GMD keep on spreading the truth. @Ranukam-Bang that roommate somewhere else like GMD said. If you didn't get shanked then and there, you're safe. Now, your tires and gas tank might be fair game. Stay vigilant.
  • Lone_Wolf
    11 years ago
    Too much drama. I'm in the "find a new girl" camp.
  • looneylarry
    11 years ago
    Line up OTC with the 2nd girl, the ex will never find you. And it should be over the top. When it gets old, move on. She sounds ready to me.
  • Clackport
    11 years ago
    GMD- I always use condoms with strippers, so no risk :) The problem is I'm so paranoid about the ex finding out, I know she would try to make my life a living hell if she found out, plus I would kind of feel bad about doing the ex's best friend, I mean the only thing worse than that is doing her sister or her mom.
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    @ranukam: Have you given her so much access to your life that she *can* make your life a living hell? As for your statement that you would feel bad about doing the ex's best friend, I might buy that if you did it *before* you broke up, or you had some kind of agreement that you wouldn't, but you broke up and she hates you now. Why would you feel bad about that? I guess I'm just not understanding your reluctance.
  • Clackport
    11 years ago
    Yes GMD I have given her too much access to my life regrettably so. I think you might have a different perspective because you and your wife have a different kind of relationship than most married couples. The more I think about it the more I feel the best friend should be out of bounds. If I dated a girl and broke up with her, I would definitely not want my best friend to start dating her. It could be just me though.
  • rh48hr
    11 years ago
    Ranukam knows the situation a lot better than any of us so I believe him when he says it's best that he stays away from the roommate. It's easy to say to just fuck the roommate but the ramifications after the act is done could be more of an issue than he wants to deal with. Sometimes pussy is not worth all the hassle.
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    @"Yes GMD I have given her too much access to my life regrettably so." Well that makes a bunch more sense then. I'm not sure how my relationship with my wife would affect my perspective on this one, though. Given how close I am to that though, it might be a "can't see the forest for the trees" thing. Maybe I've made too many assumptions. Was she your girlfriend, or a paid provider? Did she morph from a paid provider to a girlfriend, with the implied elimination of the "paid" part, or were you still paying her when she started talking about marriage?
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    @GMD-I've gone from meeting a girl OTC P4P that morphed into a friends with benefits relationship. Great, right? Until you figure that jealousy factor into it.
  • Clackport
    11 years ago
    GMD- She was my girlfriend, not a paid provider. As far as I know she's never done P4P, but who knows, strippers lie. I thought you might have a different perspective because your wife knows you have sex with strippers and is maybe ok with it? So I thought maybe that's part of the reason you wouldn't find fucking the ex's best friend that bad? Maybe too many assumptions on my part. Slick- from P4P to friends with benefits, that's how it's done, good work!
  • duomaxwell
    10 years ago
    Do you guys not know how girls work? They would both probably conspire against you, and you would think it was working until you realize you done got got.
  • Clackport
    10 years ago
    ^^^Duo is right, which is why I have cut both of them off and have moved on.
  • juiicebox69
    10 years ago
    R u still hear making up storys ranutard u lieing peace of shit !
  • juiicebox69
    10 years ago
    Lol !
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion