tuscl

How do I delete my account?

Wednesday, November 13, 2013 4:26 PM
My membership expires the 26th but is there a way to delete my account now?

30 comments

• GoVikings
    11 years ago
    Contact founder
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    Wow. Didn't even make it beyond Stage 1 of Chandler's Lifecycle
  • deogol
    11 years ago
    You can just stop using it.
  • Joker420
    11 years ago
    Lol....just pull a blank_space... You will be gone by 2day
  • Clackport
    11 years ago
    Damn, you want to leave already?
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    Tsake a good guess as to why ranukam.
  • Rachelmmm
    11 years ago
    Or is there a way to just change my name without creating a whole new account?
  • jabthehut
    11 years ago
    ^^^^^ Thsere is one crazy list person or there isn't a moderator.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    Sorry about my typo.
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    "Or is there a way to just change my name without creating a whole new account?" Yes. Just send founder a Private Message and he can change your name. Search for founder in the search box and use the private message function on his profile.
  • Ermita_Nights
    11 years ago
    So you come on here and get a ton of free advice about VIP then leave without giving anything in return?
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    Maybe this person did some reading and decided the Bullshit being spewed here by the Assholes was NOT something to be endured.
  • Joker420
    11 years ago
    Yea like all the shit that spuze out of your faggot face
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    Although “memberships” may expire; account do not – one can still use the discussion board but not read the reviews (btw – one gets free 4-wk membership for every review they write). Why do you want your accnt removed – is someone PMing you w/ nasty stuff? One can always get another user name by registering again (may need a separate email IDK – but you can just re-register w/ a different user name.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    Maybe she found an audience more to her liking over on SW – or the ladies there told her about the crazy nuts we are over here on TUSCL.
  • bang69
    11 years ago
    the best thing to do is email founder & let him know what you want to do
  • Tiredtraveler
    11 years ago
    You can always block PM's and just monitor without commenting. Only the NSA can track you down if you do not give out any personal info.
  • rockstar666
    11 years ago
    @Joker: This is why people leave.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Rachel: "How do I delete my account?" Please delete alutard's accounts while you are at it - both "Alucard" and "Hard4Dancers".
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    deogol has it easiest, just quit visiting TUSCL. How difficult is that?
  • Rachelmmm
    11 years ago
    For now I think I'll keep my account. I may have more discussions where I'd like more of a male perspective since I'm still new to dancing so we'll see. I appreciate everyone who responded with real advice on this topic. Thank you!
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    Rachel, I stayed off TUSCL for a month or more. The twits were getting to me. When I came back, all was still good with my account. You should have no problems. Now if you don't have a paid account, not sure what will happen if you don't have a "review" backed account.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    Silkypants just did a review on Cheetah and tells it like it is. That's why I don't go there. :)
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    Rachel, keep on posting. We love you. Don't take what we say seriously. We're just pathetic losers with no life.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    "@Joker: This is why people leave" rockstar666 he is too pathetic to truly understand. That should be rather OBVIOUS by now to you. ------------------------------------------------------------------ Glad you are staying Rachelmmm, PM me if you'd like some serious customer-to-dancer talk. This will avoid you being the subject of attacks like that of the Asshole Joker420. MAKE sure you click on the little envelop of this post - that will make sure you get the correct person as there are MANY impersonators around here.
  • DoctorPhil
    11 years ago
    @Rachelmmm. you will want to read this linked thread before you start PMing with a psycho: [view link]
  • deogol
    11 years ago
    True - DO NOT PM HIM!
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    The offer remains open Rachelmmm. Pay no attention to these ASSHOLES above. Just go read a lot of their posts & decide for yourself about them.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    It also helps to click on the x with a circle around it under any username that you want to ignore. All their posts when logged in disappear except the first when they start a thread. That will help save time by not reading as much junk on here. To add them back, you can go to your profile page and scroll down to the bottom of the page. If I remember correctly.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    It also helps to click on the x with a circle around it under any username that you want to ignore. All their posts when logged in disappear except the first when they start a thread. That will help save time by not reading as much junk on here. To add them back, you can go to your profile page and scroll down to the bottom of the page. If I remember correctly.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion