tuscl

This guy should have been told about Follies

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)
Tuesday, November 12, 2013 2:34 PM
From a recent review of Cheetah Atlanta: “… Went to VIP. $50 + $150 + $50 drinks + $40 tip= 15 minutes of the hottest chick dancing and riding. Touching breast was fair game, she had to keep the undies on . Simply amazing girl …” So dude thought spending almost $300 for 15 mins of dances where he got to touch breasts while the dancer kept her undies on was “simply amazing”. The breakdown for his VIP expenditure as he describes it in his review: + $50 VIP room entry fee + $150 for 15 min VIP + $40 to VIP doorman Plus dude paid a $20 cover and an $8 beer. [view link]

13 comments

• shadowcat
    11 years ago
    Papi - That is one of those Seattle dudes. He even gave it very high marks for value. LOL.
  • Clackport
    11 years ago
    Papi- I believe the problem some people have with Follies is that the girls don't look that good. I'm not interested in high mileage dances with OK looking dancers. If I ever make it to Atlanta, Cheetah will be my first and only stop.
  • Clackport
    11 years ago
    With that being said that's paying too much money for being able to touch breasts.
  • MrBater2010
    11 years ago
    I have not been to Cheetah in years. Loved that place. For me Follies is all about the attitude. Having a few drinks and someone that is will to sit down and shoot the shit with you for a few is nice. Someone that says thanks for the tip after getting off the stage is nice too. I am not saying Cheetah is bad, But I feel welcome at follies more so than I ever did at Oasis or Pink Pony.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    Hmm... "This guy should have been told about Follies or the Motor City!" :) :)
  • eyeamlong
    11 years ago
    I have not been to Club Cheetah since 1998..And I've, just experience Club Follies today 11/12/13...and dropped $250.00 on Lap Dances.. On the floor.. This has to be the best collections of girls dancing in ATL on dayshift looks and talent wise .. I might have to make a trip to Cheetah tomorrow to see if there day time lineup is anywhere near Follies ...The last time I was at Club Cheetah, it was a look but don't touch club...and to each his own .. I make two trips a month to Club Follies and drop close to 300 dollars each trip .. and the service I'm receiving from the entertainers... makes me feel like I'm cheating them.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Although I live across the country, I'm always glad when PC posts reviews for us to ponder. To all the complainers about this site, learn a lesson or two from Papi. He keeps things cracking.
  • clevelandbrowns69
    11 years ago
    The mileage is low value at cheetah for lappers but their Alluvia restaurant food is delicious
  • Rachelmmm
    11 years ago
    I'm not sure why this guy would pay $150 for the girl for 15 minutes. At cheetah a 30 minute VIP is $100 for the room, $150 for the girl...I've never done a VIP for less than 30 minutes unless the club was about to close, so no wonder he only had time to touch boobs, though cheetah isn't an extras oriented club compared to somewhere like follies. I will say though that I saw the girl he's speaking of tonight and she was drop dead gorgeous. I've been dancing at cheetah for less than a month and had never seen her. I actually thought she was a really hot customer (we get a lot of women and couples) until I saw her stand up and I saw her garter. Her boobs in my face would have earned high marks for value in my book..even for 15 minutes
  • Clackport
    11 years ago
    "he only had time to touch boobs". So Rachel, what is allowed in Cheetah VIP? The Cheetah vs Follies debate is always entertaining.
  • Rachelmmm
    11 years ago
    I think this question for pretty much every club is going to be dependent on the girl. I've only been at the club for a couple of weeks but I've already witnessed a girl get fired for having sex in a VIP room. I will say though the more time a guy spends in VIP, especially if he pays for the time up front instead or adding on, the less you'll be checked on and the less inclined the club is to check on you since both you and them are making more money.
  • skibum609
    11 years ago
    What the dude got at this club is called a dollar dance in Providence. It costs....a dollar.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    If one needs to pay VIP prices @ Cheetah for what one can get for a $10 dance at Follies; then I don’t see myself hitting Cheetah if I’m in the ATL (shoot – one may even get more out of a $10 Follies dance than a Cheetah VIP).
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion