tuscl

Every wonder about who is ignoring you?

zipman68
the speed force!
Well...I recently found out that Dallas and ilbbaicnl are ignoring me (and I'm crushed of course...BTW, who the fuck are Dallas and ilbbaicnl and have they been posting here?)

However, I'm curious regarding the structure of the "ignore" network at TUSCL. Does the number of connections between individuals follow a power law? Are the parameters describing number of ignores coming "in" different from those going "out"?

BTW, if y'all don't chime in I'll think you have me on ignore and be devastated ;-(

35 comments

• Alucard
    11 years ago
    I believe it follows a Law of "Hate & Dislikes & Irritation" LOL!

No network I am aware of zipman68. I've decided & had to use it liberally for several reasons. Including one rather delicious one. LOL!
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    ibbiwackicini is the gender neutral nut case who thinks everyone on the board is prejudiced.

So if he/she has you on ignore, then you must have said something offensive to whites, blacks, Latinos, Jews, Catholics, Protestsnts, Muslims, Hindus, blind people, deaf peo
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    ....and poor typists
  • boogieknight369
    11 years ago
    I wouldn't know who has me on ignore. Probably no one as I'm just so awesome. Lol.
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    Oh yeah mo'head...I guess I have said one or two things that might be offensive to the easily offended. I feel really bad about that ;-(
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    "I wouldn't know who has me on ignore. Probably no one as I'm just so awesome. Lol."

You are INDEED right Sir!!! ;) ;)
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    I've sometimes wondered who is more ignored - me or Juice?
  • Clackport
    11 years ago
    ^^^Last year I would say you, but I think now Juice has far surpassed you in ignores.
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    As long as my gf and the IRS ignore me I'm cool.
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Thanks for the PM and concern Aluloser. Last time I got an audit it turned out they owed me an additional $1700. I'm pretty much bulletproof at this stage in my life.But bless you anyway.
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    zip,

I didn't see this post as I have you on ignore.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    I thought Clubber didn't read the posts of those he ignores. Hmm...
  • likes2look
    11 years ago
    Who is ignored more. -- Juice or all of his alliases?
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    I get ignored by a lot of strippers. I just ignore them. :)
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    I was ignored as a child. Probably one of the reasons that I seek attention.
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    Talk about being ignored!!

I was left home alone when my family flew to France. They didn't even miss me.
  • pabloantonio
    11 years ago
    Who would ignore Dougster?

Everybody loves him. I know I do.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Moto, did you at least get a cheese pizza?
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    Ignorance is bliss
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    I know a dancer named Bliss.

I have her on Facebook.
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    I think Clubber wins the thread...his reply was like one of those classic Trek episodes where they defeat a superlogical computer by presenting a paradox. How could you reply if am on ignore...sputtering...but you would be lying if I am not on ignore...illogical...illogical...DOES NOT COMPUTE!!! (system failure ensues)
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Thanks, HomoAntonio, love you too!
  • bang69
    11 years ago
    I'm with shadow on this one
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    It might be nice to have a stats link with most ignored members. Would probably be fairly easy to code up too.
  • rockstar666
    11 years ago
    I just don't read the threads that sling homophobic mud and do nothing else. That means some days there's very little to read! But there's no member I'm yet aware of who posts 100% garbage; even the worst offenders sometimes stumble into a worthwhile thought.
  • Otto22
    11 years ago
    While I used to have a few on my "ignore" setting, I am not able to make it work any more. What do I have to do to avoid some of these airheads?
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    Fair enough rockstar. I don't dig the homophobic bullshit either. But I take a lot of it to be the South Park usage, where "homo" and "fag" are generic insults disconnected from actual homosexuality. Don't know whether I'm correct, and I don't use homo or fag in that context myself (unless quoting another, but then it has been to criticize the use).

Overall, we should be less hung up about names. That said, I don't see a reason to use slurs.
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    @otto what isn't working? I'm serious here...not sarcastic.
  • sexualchoc
    11 years ago
    I don't give a fuck who ignores me, I'm still gonna post my shit!!!!
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    Now now 68...that be the kind o' shizzle that gets you ignored.

Do it all respectful and Shakespearian. Like all “You lie, in faith; for you are call'd plain Rank. And bonny Rank and sometimes Rank the curst; But Rank, the prettiest Rank in Christendom. Hearing thy mildness praised in every town,
    Thy virtues spoke of, and thy handsomeness sounded, Yet not so deeply as to thee belongs, Myself am moved to embrace thee as my friend.”

But spell dat shizzle da Juicey way. Nobody'll know what the fuck you're sayin'. 'Twill be coo-el.

And just remember...a lie 'tis but the truth in masquerade.
  • juiicebox69
    11 years ago
    Lol
  • juiicebox69
    11 years ago
    Love u zipbro !
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    "And just remember...a lie 'tis but the truth in masquerade."

In completely disagree. A lie is a falsehood, misinformation, a deception, etc. IT IS NOT the truth in hiding.
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    Ah, but Alucard my friend, isn't a lie that is half the truth the blackest of lies? A lie which is part a truth is a harder matter to fight.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    How about the lies the teller has convinced himself are true? Think alutard has done that much?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion