Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Speaking of old porn...

ilbbaicnl
ilbbaicnlVIP42920

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n0q8hFntzUQ

12 yrs ago · 1 min read

Anyone found a discrete way of selling porn DVDs you're bored with?

Replies (8)Latest

Profile picture for Club_Goer_Seattle
Club_Goer_Seattle
•

Take them to a porn shop. There's one near me that buys old mags and DVDs. Maybe there's one near you. You might only get a buck per title, but it's something, and it's legitimate "recycling."

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

For top dollar, sell them from the trunk of your car at the park, gas stations, 7-11's, etc.

Profile picture for Club_Goer_Seattle
Club_Goer_Seattle
•

^^^ and in strip club parking lots.

Profile picture for jabthehut
jabthehut
•

Add the local middle school to Mikey's list. Of course hibachi won't see this post 'cause I'm on his ignore list. I don't put him on mine because I like a little comic relief every now and then.

Profile picture for SlickSpic
SlickSpic
•

Hit up da Juiceman. He'll happily buy your old porn. But only if you throw in some XXTRA KRISPAY.

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

e-bay

Didn't you know the "e" stood for erection?

Profile picture for gatorfan
gatorfan
•

You never get top dollar.

Profile picture for zipman68
zipman68
•

I'm just not sure the money is worth the troubles unless ol' ilbbaicnl is broke...

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement