tuscl

More strippers a-coming!

deogol
Michigan

<i>the number of women holding jobs declined by 357,000 from September to October, and the unemployment rate increased for women from 6.7 percent to 6.9 percent.</i>

- See more at: http://cnsnews.com/news/article/ali-meye…

13 comments

• tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Combine that with upcoming graduations=BUMPER CROP.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    Possible, but not terribly likely IMO.
  • deogol
    11 years ago
    All these young women these days, they do like the web cam...
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    For young women without skills or education, stripping pays better than most careers.
  • dallas702
    11 years ago
    Actually, for many young women, WITH skills and education, stripping still pays better than many careers. Unfortunately, after they start stripping, too many end up "living" the lifestyle, wasting what they earn.
  • deogol
    11 years ago
    I was young. Even guys waste a lot of money when they are young. I was told to store it, but like a dumbass, I thought there was always more in the future. Which there was (for me at least.) But I sure would have liked that money from the past too!
  • dallas702
    11 years ago
    @degol, I was young once, too. For some weird reason I dug in and was very careful with my money. Before I turned 30 I had a nice split-level - half paid for, three cars - all paid for, savings and retirement accounts. I didn't have as much fun as many of my friends, but I WAS ahead of the game!

Then came that damn divorce! What I didn't lose in the settlement, I paid out on attorneys. Start over! Second time around, I balanced play and save a little better, but raising two kids on my own (yes, I did get custody) meant a lot of play time was spent in Chucky Cheese.

We all think we could have done it better than we did. Sometimes we are right, sometimes we are just too damn sober.
  • gawker
    11 years ago
    I'm not sure if I was young once! If you remember the 60's you weren't there. I never saved; I always worked hard; but I lived every day ( most) like it was my last. I've had fun, I have few regrets, wish I had the money I wasted; but don't regret it. Eat, drink, and make Mary; for tomorrow we may.....
  • gatorfan
    11 years ago
    That's a lot of hand jobs to be holding
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    If the jobs report can be off by 100,000 jobs and still be considered accurate, then in a few months they can report only 100,000 jobs were added this past month and still be within their routine error rate. Sounds like there could be less girls waiting to give out handjobs. If girls start lining up to give me free bj's, maybe there is some truth to the numbers. I haven't seen it yet though.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    Even worse for us guys, the numbers could have been distorted by the shutdown. The furloughed women could have gotten free vacation time and been counted as unemployed.
  • carl95
    11 years ago
    The real bumper crop will be when the Bieber fans start turning 18. With all the TMZ type coverage of him in strip clubs here and brothels in Brazil, his fans will think its an acceptable job.

Not to mention the fairy tale idea that they might meet him in the club and he will fall for them. When in reality the best they could hope for is he'll knock them up.
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    Poor kids. I always hope tolerating my ugly ass is a way for a smoking hot 20-something to make at least a grand a week working 30 hours or less. Kinda pulls at the heart strings that a girl would have to strip cause she can't even find some $10 an hour job.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion