tuscl

Big spenders

canny
Fort Myers, Florida
When there are flashy spenders in the club, don't waste your time. The strippers flock to them and ignore everyone else.

https://www.tuscl.net/rev.php?M=U&RID=19…

I don't blame the strippers, they're there to earn money. But that club is a waste of time for those of us who aren't in farmerart's league.

11 comments

• SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Good to know when I go on my Florida vacation.
  • Prim0
    11 years ago
    Meh...maybe you can get their cast offs and the girls will be appreciative for it.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    You can always head off to another club, unless you live in a Strip Club wasteland. ;)
  • canny
    11 years ago
    There are 3 others in the area and that's what I'm doing. I am going to go back in a month or so to see if that's normal though so that anyone vacationing down here knows which club fits their style.
  • wwpmi
    11 years ago
    I agree, when someone or some group start throwing money around I typically leave the club.
    I don't blame the dancers as it is payday for them, I also don't blame the monger. But the results of a raining day at the SC is that even after the player has played out his hand the stain is left on the club for a day or two.
    I smile at the good fortune of the dancers and wait out the storm at another club.
  • Clackport
    11 years ago
    If the girls are hot, I'm not leaving the club. I will either make it rain myself or just wait it out.
  • canny
    11 years ago
    This night there were 5 big spenders. Two of them were making it rain and all 5 of them were paying for the bottle service. It was ridiculous.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Just remember that when the club is slow
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    That's when I saddle up the tonto because I'm the lone ranger. I eats dinner with dudes but don't talk to strangers. I'll come back another day. Just means more money I have when I come back to the club
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    There are some dancers who say they don't care for the one time big spender. Of course that makes me wonder how much money she thinks I have. Last week the bathroom troll asked if I was going to make it rain. I thought briefly about telling him I like it a little bit drier in the fall and I was getting tired of all the rain. then I just said , no. I think if I want it to rain, all I have to do is bring back my lightning avatar. It rained all the time here when I used that avatar.
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    The stage show has a big negative in that going on stage causes many annoyances to the dancers. But it sure is nice that it's there, since for this and other reasons, you may not get offered any dances you want some nights, even at a club you like.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion