tuscl

You know what's a bitch?

Sunday, November 3, 2013 6:56 PM
You finally get a stripper to meet up out the club and you get stuck babysitting. It's not even her kids! It's her damn sister's kids. I said, 'where's your sister?' 'Going to see her boyfriend.' Going to see her boyfriend?? Why didn't she take her damn kids? She had to run to work. I said 'I came here to see a stripper.' 'I know, I'll be back after work then we can have some fun.' Mother fucker. It's alright, by the end of the day I had the oldest one, the seven year old rolling my joints. Took them to a buffet, acted like they never been to fucking restaurant before, raising seven kinds of hell. Went to the park and that was a nightmare. Came back to her apartment, finally got them in bed, now I'm going to sit here and get drunk.

34 comments

• Alucard
    11 years ago
    You could be in legal trouble for corrupting a minor by exposing the child to illegal marijuana. NOT to mention getting drunk while minors are in your care. You could get REALLY screwed over here Sir.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    I think Doc is in Colorado where MJ is legal, no?
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Fire her and find a new favorite
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    Marijuana use is a Federal crime, which overrules State law.
  • Doc_Holliday
    11 years ago
    Good point. Next time, I'll call you over to babysit.
  • Doc_Holliday
    11 years ago
    Michael Jackson is never legal, Doug.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    You sure about that? Think the Supreme Court would uphold it? Would the Feds risk them not by even trying to prosecute? And if they did don't you think they would pick a more favorable target to prosecute then Doc?
  • Doc_Holliday
    11 years ago
    Hey, I kept these kids from jaywalking! I'm a model citizen.
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    Would you roll my? Could you roll my? Won't you roll my doobie?
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    "Next time, I'll call you over to babysit" Just refrain from using illicit drugs.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    ^^^tries to tell everyone how to live and claims he is merely expressing his opinion
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    Doc, I've heard a lot of stripper stories but this is a first. I've never been a babysitter for a stripper, but I've met some of the kids of strippers I was doing OTC. The boys were little thugs and the girls were destined to be working the pole.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    It is my opinion, I have NO way to make him do anything & don't wish to make him do anything. If he wishes to take a chance on a drug arrest & conviction - that's his choice. But that doesn't stop you from attacking me dummy.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    ^^^ nobody cares what your stupid opinion is, psycho
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    ^^^ NOR yours Asshole.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Yep and it was me telling him what to do. Try getting a clue one of these days, homo!
  • mikeya02
    11 years ago
    Hey Alucard, going to a whorehouse and paying girls to suck your dick is illegal, but you like it. See what an ass you are when you preach against what others like. I really think you are out of your motherfucking mind.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    This guy knows what he is talking about^^^
  • jestrite50
    11 years ago
    Sounds like you were snookered on this one the worst OTC I ever experienced was when she said she had to get her son to sleep first and then fell asleep herself trying to get him to sleep. If she told me she was going to work and leaving me to babysit I probably would have said no way ! You ain't leaving me with that kid ! Now is a different story though since we've been meeting for 2 1/2 years. Now I really like him and would do it. So I guess it depends on how close you are in your relationship. I would do a lot of things now I wouldn't have done 2 1/2 years ago when I first met her.
  • baconator
    11 years ago
    I'm gone for like six months, come back.... First thing I wanna do is make a post telling Alucard to shut up. Same old tuscl.
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    Kids under 3 eat for free at Old Country Buffet. Just make fake ID's for all seven of them. And don't let Alucard tell you fake ID's are illegal under Federal Law Making fake ID's is NOT illegal under our President. That's how a dude from Kenya got to be Prez
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    I can't believe that you let a 7 year old roll your spliffs. I use 9 year olds. There fingers are better suited for joints.
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    But the 9 year olds are too expensive. They teach labor law in the 4th grade now. They know about that pesky minimum wage rule.
  • bang69
    11 years ago
    Pot,weed is leagle in Colorado
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    I just don't trust anyone under 5 with a bong. They might drop it.
  • bang69
    11 years ago
    Alucard does have a good point
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    We've gotten distracted by all the weed talk. The question I have is HOW MUCH DID DOC PAY? That number would be the PL quotient. And don't worry 'bout the 5 year old and the bong. If they break it you can always teach them how to make one out of an apple. JUST JOKING...seriously boys and girls, don't buy drugs. Become a pop star and they give them to yo for FREE!
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    Sotto voice...OK, I know that I stole the last line from "Love Actually" but it is frickin' funny.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    I thought that a bitch was a female dog. :)
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    I guess altard is a female dog then. I will bring milk bones next time
  • Doc_Holliday
    11 years ago
    "The question I have is HOW MUCH DID DOC PAY? That number would be the PL quotient." - zipman68 It cost me a day of my life is what it cost me! And by the time she got home, I didn't even want to have sex, because all I could think about was another one of those little shits popping out of her vagina. I did get a blow job in the car and I have to say it was worth it. But, it's like after a hard day of work or going camping where you're so physically depleted, that final meal of the day fills the void of everything you spent. Shit was good. No more babysitting Bebe's kids, though. I'm done with that.
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    Tell her ass to pay you. You just did babysitting service. or make it compensate with free sex because shit, babysitting is a job too maricon
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Doc, all I want to know is, where you her huckleberry?
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    @motorhead he was born in America bro.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion