tuscl

looking into the eyes of death

Sunday, November 3, 2013 7:42 AM
This helps with keeping life simple. I mean death is coming to us all. We came in with nothing and we will leave taking nothin. The only lasting thang will be our imprint on people's life's. With this said this is why I believe in treating strippers with respect. It goes a long ways and it creates a bond between the two and a lot a beautiful thangs can grow from that kind of paid sexual relationship. So go out their and make new friends and enjoy every new and old girl you meet or have...make them laugh and make love to them....enjoy them they are a blessing to us all....i thank the lord for them in my life...they give me strength to push on to new and higher goals in life

17 comments

• shadowcat
    11 years ago
    When you're coming up on 72 years of age, don't waste any good hard ons. :)
  • Joker420
    11 years ago
    Lol fucking funny shadow :)
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    And never trust a fart.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    " "Leech"..."unstable"...."trash" All these words described me and yes I've been dating a stripper going 3 years now" & "The only lasting thang will be our imprint on people's life's. With this said this is why I believe in treating strippers with respect. It goes a long ways and it creates a bond between the two and a lot a beautiful thangs can grow from that kind of paid sexual relationship." Those two comments IMO are quite contradictory. WHO are you? Or are you neither and you're just lying?
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    ^^^^Regular Dick Tracy.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    ^^^^funny guy
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    I faced death once in a hand of Texas Hold 'Em I had pocket Aces. He had Cowboys. When the Ace of Spades turned up on the River, he was drawing dead.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    "I see death around the corner, pressures getting to me"
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    ^^ Dr Phil could help you
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    @Moto-I bet that Txtittyfag prefers Stud over Texas Hold Em.
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    Lol
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    ^^^That's too funny.
  • DoctorPhil
    11 years ago
    "Remember where you are - this is Thunderdome, and death is listening, and will take the first man that screams."
  • Joker420
    11 years ago
    LOL
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    I thought Death was coming for me one night when I was younger. I'm glad to still be here. I would have never gone to a strip club if I had left with Death. I have wondered who were the other entities I saw with Death. I can wait to find out. No hurry.
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    You are a poet among men JokerMan!!!
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Agree, it's a lovely poem.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion