Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Daylight Saving Time ends tonight.

shadowcat
shadowcatVIP63065448

Atlanta suburb

12 yrs ago · 1 min read

So you fuckers can argue for an additional hour. :)

Replies (13)Latest

Profile picture for jester214
jester214
•

It kicks in at 2 right? Does that means clubs get an extra hour of serving booze?

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

An extra hour to cause trouble? Awesome

Profile picture for Alucard
Alucard
•

It will delay any "Shooting" threads. Thankfully.

Profile picture for jabthehut
jabthehut
•

Yeah. Will a 2AMer become a 1AMer or will an old 3AMer become a 2AMer?

Profile picture for likes2look
likes2look
•

I'm staying away from the club tonight. With two 2am's coming around it is just too dangerous to be out tonight.

Profile picture for gatorfan
gatorfan
•

2am was at 3am and 1am

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

Spring back. Fall forward.

Profile picture for Joker420
Joker420
•

Low !

Profile picture for samsung1
samsung1
•

I was at a strip club one night when the clocks changed and they did not stay open the extra hour. I heard it changes over at 3am.

Profile picture for SlickSpic
SlickSpic
•

This cutie pie and I were going at it like monkeys when it was time to move the clock forward, I was like, shit!, I've been beating this pussy up for over two hours.

Profile picture for jabthehut
jabthehut
•

Good that the time change didn't occur during the Ga-Fl game as the Gators would have had to replay an hour of that loss. They've had enough misery for 2 seasons already in 8 games.

Profile picture for zipman68
zipman68
•

Go dawgs!

Now UGA just needs to come up with a coo-el slogan to write on their cheerleaders asses...like "GO COCKS" for USC. I vote for "PUT YOUR HOT DAWG IN HERE!"

Any other ideas?

Profile picture for jabthehut
jabthehut
•

That wasn't praise for the suck-ass Dogs as it was a raspberry to the more suck-ass Gators. Go Noles.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement