tuscl

Check Your Attitude

Friday, November 1, 2013 8:54 AM
Last night, I went clubbing. There was this long legged redbone with an amazing ass and a cute face. She almost looked too innocent to dance. Almost. She really knew how to shake it on stage. That's where I saw problem number 1-Even though I had more cash on the tail than any other cat, I wasn't given any extra attention. Strike number 1. When this dancer finally decided to sit next to me and converse, she was kinda rude and lacked tact and game. She was pushy. I guess that she figured she'd be able to pressure me into the VIP, cause that's all she talked about. Strike number 2. Since the club was looking like Death Valley, I have her a shot with a topless. I give her this-she can grind good. That being said, she only grazed el chorizo once during the dance. This isn't a one and done club. This is a place where you gotta show the boys attention. She also only took her top off at the end of the dance. When the song was over, she's said if we continue then the top comes all the way off. Hahahahaha. Strike number 3-That bitch is out. When will these ROB's learn? She must've thought I was a mark. Before I declined any further dances from her, I had to let this new chick know that I've been going to this club since the mid-nineties. I had to let her know that I don't get frisked, I don't get the wand, and the doormen even let me in wearing a hat when other dudes can't wear hats. This gal got kinda upset at me but I had to let her know that she'll see me here again, but never with her. I hope she's there when some of my favorites are working. She needs to learn how to treat prospective ATM's. I'm actually glad that this chick tried to run game on me. It failed, right in her face. Just because you're cute doesn't mean you're special.

18 comments

• tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Slick! Don't you know by now that we owe them.
  • goodsouthernboy
    11 years ago
    Running the game like a boss! Way to go slick
  • SoonerSam
    11 years ago
    Well played, sir! Thanks for sharing that. I, too, went clubbing last night and had a one and done with a chick who gave a pretty lame LD. However, fun was had by myself with other girls. I left happy.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    My attitude is fine. It's her's that is a problem. :)
  • rockstar666
    11 years ago
    She was probably new. This is why I don't invest a lot in a new girl; 2 dances is it. If she has skills (grind+conversation) then I'll be more generous. Too many newbies who are model beautiful rely on their looks, and that's not enough in a club if they want to earn the big bucks. Well, usually not enough!
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Good story slick.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    11 years ago
    Excellent story! You have your standards and you kept control. That's how club-going should be done.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    Yeah – some of these dancers seem to have their economics thinking backwards – some will give the custie as little as possible during a LD thinking they can manipulate the custie into VIP in order for the custie “to get more”. This may work with a newbie custie; but will more often than not backfire w/ those w/ a basic understanding of the game. Dancers that try this shit are no doubt ROBs that could care less about providing good service. IMO they are just there to ROB and get the one time VIP hit/ROB ($$$). And just like they are not interested in giving one a good dance; they are also most likely not interested in providing a good VIP experience either - they are *just* interested in getting that $$$ w/o doing shit for it.
  • gatorfan
    11 years ago
    I can't seem to find my attitude.
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    And that my fine fellows is how you let em know who's boss. Right Bing Crosby?
  • Hard4Dancers
    11 years ago
    <font size="+2" face="Comic Sans MS" color="red"><b>You need to STOP treating these Dancers like shit. They're more honest than MOST people I know.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    ^^^ LOL! What industry do you work in? Used car sales? Wall Street Banking? Politics?
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    I treat everybody I meet with respect until they prove to me otherwise. I give the benefit of the doubt to the next person.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    I work in the attitude check room. Do you have your ticket?
  • 3LeggedMan
    11 years ago
    ROB vs self-proclaimed club VIP. Battle of the monster egos. Who won? Looks like a draw. Him not getting to the promised land and her blowing the chance for repeat business. What a shame!
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    I'm no VIP, just somebody who's gone to this club for almost 20 years. People will remember you and you will become acquainted with the staff. I've had the same mechanic for over 10 years. Because of customer loyalty, he treats me very well. It's not a matter of ego. It's a matter of customer service.
  • goodsouthernboy
    11 years ago
    I've never seen slick display what I consider to be a monstrous ego...
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Thanks GSB. I got personality, lots of personality. I'm animated and loud and sometimes obnoxious and over-opinionated and and and. But I'm genuine.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion