tuscl

Should this review be flagged.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
"All around good stripclub. A nice mixture of sleazy and good looking girls. Dances are sexual and grinding-type not that bullshit air dance stuff. I'm a pretty ass dude so I usually have a million dancers begging me to dance as I walk through the door but I just drink until about 20 mins in and then I start getting dances. You better grind on me or you only gettin 10 dollars. If after a 100$ I'm still paying you then don't get mad when I ask how much to fuck. You'd be smart to take my offer,I'm a good customer."

16 comments

• bvino
    11 years ago
    Of course. it is not a review. Just a stream of consciousness post that is more blog like than a reasoned and haelpful review.
  • Electronman
    11 years ago
    It should be flagged. It is more about the poster's preferences and inflated self-concept than about the strip club.
  • Corvus
    11 years ago
    Waste of time reading it and waste of time as a review. It should be flagged and deleted.
  • dallas702
    11 years ago
    Yes. And I did flag it.
  • Gucci_Mane
    11 years ago
    Wow....you guys are Ass wholes...the review is fine
  • rickdugan
    11 years ago
    That was an actual review? LOL.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Pure and unadulterated drivel.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    I usually only flag reviews when they are completely incoherent or just don’t offer *anything* useful at all.

I thought the review (and reviewer) was a POS; but at least the 1st 3 sentences offered some info and for that reason as they say in “Shark Tank” – “I’m out” (w.r.t. flagging it)
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    Dallas702 mentioned he flagged the review; but I don’t see the flag.

I’ve noticed this the last time or 2 I also flagged (did not see flag comment nor did the shitty review get deleted) – but in the past I would see the flag comment (right away) and the review get deleted within a day or 2.

By comparison – when I prop a review, I will immediately see the prop comment.

Makes me wonder if the flag system is working.
  • lopaw
    11 years ago
    Yeah it should be flagged as a shitty piece of fiction.
  • Clackport
    11 years ago
    Speaking of propping reviews, how can you tell when a review has been propped?
  • Corvus
    11 years ago
    I have flagged a couple of reviews recently and noticed no change on screen. But those reviews were gone the next day and not included in the list of reviews for the club.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    ranukam - The only way to view a flag or prop is to scroll down to review highlights.

I too flagged this review. Apparently founder has not yet found time to review it. He will either show it as flagged or delete it.
  • joker44
    11 years ago
    Yes. I flagged another review [wrong club] earlier this month, never saw indication of flag but review appears to have been removed.
  • phishsticks
    11 years ago
    But he's a pretty ass dude. That should be taken into account.

Total nonsense.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    The viewing of the prop/flags is not as easy or straightforward as it should be.

The only way I’ve been able to view prop/flag comments is to:

+ go to the club’s TUSCL page
    + scroll all the way down to where it shows the snippets (1st sentence) of the 10 most recent reviews
    + click on one of the reviews (this will bring up a single review per screen)
    + scroll all the way down to the bottom of the review where it would show prop/flag comments (although lately I have only been able to see prop but not flag comments)

[Note: when the flag comments display; they were easy to make out – but prop comments are hard to make out and can be missed b/c prop comments are displayed with black text on a black background thus making it hard to make out or tell that it’s there]
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion