tuscl

Is today rent day?

rickdugan
Verified and Certifiable Super-Reviewer
With tomorrow being Halloween, I wonder if many girls consider today to be the day that they need to earn their rent. After all, most of us family types are going to be trick-or-treating with our kids. In any event, Halloween is one of those nights that I've always avoided clubbing on due to heightened police activity on the roads.

Thoughts?

21 comments

• Dougster
    11 years ago
    RickyBoy: "thoughts?"

Yeah, you're still a fag.
  • rickdugan
    11 years ago
    LOL.

I should have clarified. I meant thoughts from anyone who might actually visit a club now and again and might actually contribute something topical. ;)
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    I might visit on Halloween. Even if Dougster can't manage to do anything but attack!
  • juiicebox69
    11 years ago
    Lol
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    I'm going to the club on Halloween. They had their strip club Halloween party last week because strippers with kids would likely be out with their kids on Halloween. My CF will be at the club, and so I'll be happy.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    11 years ago
    I'm leery of club-going on or near Halloween. One year at the Spearmint Rhino in very nice Van Nuys, California, a lot of dancers were in costume even the night before Halloween when I went. I had my eye on a girl in a very pretty costume a couple of tables away from mine. She was sitting with a guy at that table. I kept eyeing her, in hopes she'd come over to me to ask me for dances. Finally, I went over to her to compliment her on her costume, and said, "When you're available, I'd like some dances with you." She replied, "Oh, I'm not a dancer." That must have been her boyfriend at the table with her. They both lightly chuckled, and I sheepishly retreated to my seat.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    Hmm...

Can happen.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    I know of a club offering free admission if you wear a costume and a $1000 costume prize for best costume. I think beer is cheap too. I expect they will be crowded. I'm staying home. I don't change when I visit because of Halloween.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    I won a prize once for a Halloween costume. Appropriately it was a vampire costume. LOL!
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    This is brilliant stuff, RickyBoy. Your thorough knowledge of the psychology of the exploitation of whores (serious sarcasm) once again shows a) what a genius you are; b) (related) your triumph in our capitalist system. "Rent Day" is surely worthy of a chapter in your upcoming book "The System. By RickyBoy."
  • lopaw
    11 years ago
    I went to a club after work last year on Halloween and it was DEAD. Many dancer moms are gonna be out with their kiddies, so the role call will be light. And the few dancers will be in costume so they can use the costumes to s-l-o-w-l-y undress and drag out more dances on purpose. Pffft.
  • minnow
    11 years ago
    In 2 decades of clubbing, I don't think I've ever gone on Halloween night. My reticence stems from the same reasons I don't go on New Years Eve and a few others: More knuckleheads are out and about which leads to more police presence. Same rationale that I tend more to go on off peak nights/hours.
  • SuperDude
    11 years ago
    Big event parties like Halloween and New Year's Eve draw amature drinkers. The pros stay home and let these clowns have the floor. Also Halloween draws trannies dressed as dancers. Can you say "Trick or Treat"?
  • CaptDan
    11 years ago
    I know my ATF needs to earn $260 today to pay all her bills. (Yes, I'm giving her a big chunk of that when I see her today. This week is bonus week at work, so I have a good bit of extra money.) So yes, I think a lot of them will probably need to earn a lot today.
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    Enjoy the time with the youngings. You sohnd like a young parent yourself if your kids need you to hold their hand while trick or treating. I'm not going even though I had rent ready for a week now. Make sure your kids don't spoil their dinner.
  • GCMan
    11 years ago
    Take the kids out first.....then hit the SC's at 1145-12 am. Still lots going on.
  • bvino
    11 years ago
    Halloween is for children and any adult who puts on a costume for free admission is either a fetishist or a cheap skate. I was a bartender for a long time and amateurs do come out on the holidays and are a pain in the ass. All the dancers I know look forwards to Halloween because they get to meert new suckers on a big drinking day. Good luck ladies! and I will see you next week.
  • THE CHAINDOG
    11 years ago
    Halloween used to be the BEST strip club night. Dancers in costumes and theme shows!
  • scatterbrain
    11 years ago
    I went to two clubs tonite (Halloween)... It was a lot of fun, as usual. But it's really hard to miss in the Motor City no matter what night it is.
  • Dougster
    9 years ago
    RickyBoy is a (self-fancied) genius when it comes to stripper exploitation.
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    Goodbye.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion