tuscl

pick up game

Tuesday, October 29, 2013 6:15 PM
Here is what you want to do when doing hired gun game. you want to break her frame that she is working with you. You ever notice if she is tlaking with a friends and she goes back to work she changes her face a little. This is her getting back into work mode. you must break it, usually with a question that is differant from the others. the question from above where is the bad table does this. makes them thing and then have to activly answer the question. Next you are going to give her positive emtions and make sure she is having fun with you. I usually take the lead being in the service industy i know what there first moves are so i do it for them and tell them to go back to work. All the time implying i am not work. fractionat with her and make sure she can't fall into her work pattern. then it is a matter of asking for the number and getting her out of work.

13 comments

• Dougster
    11 years ago
    Clever!
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Brilliant
  • BagBoyJames
    11 years ago
    Amazing
  • mhi
    11 years ago
    Rick Dugood already has educated us with "T
  • mhi
    11 years ago
    @Mr. System 2: please be cautious about any possible copyright infringement as Rick Dugood, in an altruistic gesture providing public service, already educated us with "The System". However if your plagiarism had been more thorough it would advise not to get a lap dance and to avoid sitting anywhere close to the stage. Adherence to both of the above is said to make a more favorable impression of the dancers then those who sit near the stage.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Looking forward to the field reports we get when people trying out this new system.
  • deogol
    11 years ago
    Wait. People want to date strippers?
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    @deogol I do
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Any FRs (that's "field reports" if you don't know the lingo) yet?
  • Joker420
    11 years ago
    Lol
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Bumping for the guy who asked about picking up strippers.
  • slaux.pas
    10 years ago
    Dougster your such a retard for bumping retard threads. Stop trolling you ratard.
  • GACA
    10 years ago
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion