tuscl

Ever have someone think you were a club bouncer?

I had a girl come up to me last night apparently thinking I was a bouncer. She asked if I knew who the DJ was.

I was dressed similar but if you looked, you could see our clothes were different. They had black vests on. I think it was because I was standing near the entrance/exit for a few minutes looking around.

How about you? Ever had people confused?

19 comments

• sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    I guess if you are taller and bigger than some of the bouncers, that could add to the look.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    No.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    Not a bouncer but I recently had a customer ask me if I was the owner because everybody seemed to know me. Another sign of when you have been spending too much time in a club. :)
  • Ermita_Nights
    11 years ago
    I don't think anyone would ever mistake me for staff or owner. I have had girls ask if I was a cop, but that's probably caution on their part, not me actually looking like a cop.
  • gawker
    11 years ago
    Shadowcat - lol the ultimate REGULAR.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Never the bouncer. Maybe the club accountant.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    @ slick...lol... somehow I doubt that. They probably think you are the club ninja bouncer

Yes I have been mistaken for the bouncer. I have been standing outside of the club and people entering handed me their I'd's
  • sclvr5005
    11 years ago
    Basketball player, yes. Bouncer, no.
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    Cop frequently. Bouncer never.

I need to work on my scowl.
  • rl27
    11 years ago
    Back when I first started visiting clubs I was often asked if I was a cop or military due to having very short hair and being a lot fitter than I am now. Never a bouncer, then again I normally don't wear all black.
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    Mistake me for a bouncer? Maybe if I grew 6 inches in height and 90 pounds in weight.
  • Tiredtraveler
    11 years ago
    Cop periodically (ex-military bearing I guess) Bouncer no, I have no tats and I do not shave my head LOL
  • BigTuna1
    11 years ago
    Yes alot

I stand 6'0" and weigh 420 lbs
    Bench 650
    Dead 820
    Squat 905

Ive also been mistaken for s NfL lineman
  • BigTuna1
    11 years ago
    And yes I also get offers from club management to bounce...I decline...dont want to mix work and pleasure......i do some armature wrestling in the independent circuits
  • BigTuna1
    11 years ago
    People also thank im a bouncer cuz I hang with them and laugh with them and if shit goes down juice is always looking to beat a faggot up...so I'm aleays in da mix
  • BigTuna1
    11 years ago
    Also add I'm slick bold and have a big long red beard
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    BigTuna --

Juiceman was a powerlifter too.

Sounds like you guys have something in common. You should track him down and hang out.
  • BigTuna1
    11 years ago
    LOL.....i agree mo'head......LOL
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Powerlifter...or...Duck Dynasty?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion