tuscl

Ever Dream About a Stripper?

I have... Twice. How about you?

8 comments

• parodyman-->
    19 years ago
    davids did you wake up having to deal with a sticky mess. Don't worry this hapens to all adolescent boys now and again.
  • AbbieNormal
    19 years ago
    I'm sure I have, just can't remember any specifics now. I did have one memorable dream about Sheryl Crow before she got too skinny. She was a stripper in the dream, does that count?
  • casualguy
    19 years ago
    I was just thinking it's possible I had a dream with a stripper. Then she rolled over a little bit and woke me up. Lol.
  • chitownlawyer
    19 years ago
    Yes, several times. Always a matter of concern, due to Mrs. Chitown lying a couple of feet away from me, and my tendency toward talking in my sleep. It has only presented an actual problem once, but I was saying my secretary's name. I would have been better off saying, "Oh, Destiny!." (0r, "Pleasure", "Misty", etc.)
  • JC2003
    19 years ago
    Nope, the women are already naked in my dreams.
  • casualguy
    19 years ago
    I don't remember if I have or not. Of course my dreams have been so far out there, I could write a book. I have achieved lucidity in several of my dreams so I can do whatever I please while in a dream and I do mean whatever I want to. The best way to describe it would be like you are in the holodeck of the TV show Star Trek and you can change the program however you want it.
  • davids
    19 years ago
    Same here. Not sex either: just kissing.
  • Yoda
    19 years ago
    Sure, many times. What's wierd is that they are almost always dressed in the dreams.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion