tuscl

Is BagBoyJames a Brit?

zipman68
the speed force!
Did anybody catch...

"Once I finished up my day labour job and got something to eat and shower down at the rescue mission I headed off..."

Hmmm..."labour"...hmmm?

I actually think BagBoyDude is a Pakistani living in West Virginia in a van down by the river screaming "Man-DANG-A-LOW" at the top o' his lungs. His slip in spelling labor the British rather than American way is yet another piece of evidence.

7 comments

• zipman68
    11 years ago
    Wait...wait...I just realized! bagBoyJames isn't a Pakistani...nope, he is Russell Brand!

How was it fucking Katy Perry? Did she dye her landing strip blue when she dyed the hair on her head?
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Scottish perhaps? BagPipeBoyJames?
  • farmerart
    11 years ago
    Could also be Canadian. Perhaps farmerart has created an alternate persona?
  • juiicebox69
    11 years ago
    Zipbro I luv how u suk my dick no matta what alias I use ! Feelin gooooooood !
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    The early settlers of Appalachia were Scots-Irish. They were late arriving so the coastal areas from Boston to New York to Philadelphia were already crowded and land was expensive. So they migrated west and south to the hill country.

The roots of the hillbillly accent can be credited (blamed?) to the Scots-Irish.
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    True dat Farmerart...I was guessing Pakistani (and I hope everybody...cough...you know who you are...avoids racist slurs here) due to the Muslim comments. I like the idea. The BagBoy persona is kind of anti-Farmerart. Hmmm...

And c'mon Juiice...you know you're like a developmentally disabled lil' bro to me. But it is txtittyfag that is suckin' your cock. He just claims to be me 'cos he thinks it is the only way you'll let a dude suck your cock. If you have those feelings you should embrace your homosexual sides my friends...nothin' wrong wit' it. But I likes da ladies!
  • BagBoyJames
    11 years ago
    DAWG GAWN MO'HEADS...JUST TELLING ALL MY SECRETS
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion