tuscl

College Cheerleaders

Saturday, October 26, 2013 5:47 AM
I love cheerleaders. Everything about them drives me wild and thrusts my libido into overdrive. Does anybody have a favorite squad? Being from Cali, I bet that y'all would think that I'd submit either UCLA or USC gals. Nope. I feel that TCU has the hottest cheerleaders. They also seem to have the hottest fans in the stands. Another group of gals that are hot are the Boise State cheerleaders. I'd take lap dances from both of these squads. As for Notre Dames cheerleaders, what a disappointment in Catholicism.

30 comments

• sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    I always like looking at hot cheerleaders. A short red skirt or a skirt with lots of red and hot legs is very nice. Doesn't matter what school. I could be bias though. :) I remember in High School I knew a cheerleader and there was a dress code where you couldn't wear shorts or nothing that didn't cover the knees. However school uniforms were ok. She wore her cheerleader outfit a lot and sat right next to me.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    I haven't spent any time looking at a cheerleader since High School. I'm MUCH MORE interested in the athletic contest being observed.
  • GoVikings
    11 years ago
    steve229 was a big fan of cheerleaders. This thread reminds me of him. I don't have a favorite cheerleading squad, but I LOVE when dancers wear a cheerleader/ school girl type outfit. That will get my cash every-time, assuming she's attractive of course. Sadly, most dancers are quite boring with their outfits. They usually just wear a bikini or something that's very similar to what you see every other dancer wearing.
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    Can't beat the South Carolina cheerleaders. Ya gots ta love any chick that wears "Go Cocks" on her ass! [view link]
  • goodsouthernboy
    11 years ago
    LOVE THEM! I think Oregon and Arizona State have some of the most beautiful around. That's hard for me to admit...
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    @GSB-I understand. You come from the land of SEC domination. Seriously, check out the TCU gals.
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    Fucking problems pasting links... Oh well, here's a whole bunch o' cock lovin' cheerleaders! [view link]
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    C'mon GSB...ya gots ta give it up for South Carolina. And I hate the actual team (Go Buckeyes my friends) but I loves the Gamecock cheerleaders. Until, of course, some enterprising university collects their hottest, sluttiest cheerleader types and names them the "we want your cock up our tight tight assholes girls". They don't have to write that on their asses. They can just wear thongs. Fuck it...they can just not wear anything under their little cheerleader skirts. Fuck yeah!
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Zip, I appreciate the link.
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    UCLA California dreamin' [view link]
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    USC...Cocks & Trojans go together.
  • goodsouthernboy
    11 years ago
    @slick, love the white shorts and boots for TCU. Reminds me of the Cowgirls. I have a hard time appreciating anything about Carolina. Columbia hasn't treated me well over the years.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Altard is gay
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    He doesn't look at high school cheerleaders because he rhinks they are too old for him
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Joe, you so Craaazaay!
  • big_d_2011
    11 years ago
    Cheerleaders are Amazing but I have found dance team girls to be even hotter! Whether it is tight spandex pants or skirts, they seem to do a few more moves than the cheerleaders.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    In college I often had to multitask at college basketball games. Cheerleaders would often be up above me and I would watch their hot legs and skirts and watch the basketball game in between their legs. :). I actually enjoyed those student seats where I could watch all the action. :). Seeing a lot of hot girls wasn't a problem except in one class where I couldn't pay any attention to the teacher because my assigned seat was right behind a bunch of girls wearing short shorts. That was a tough class. Basketball games or football games, no problem at all multitasking.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    vikings: " steve229 was a big fan of cheerleaders." steve229 was also a homo.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Zip...I just checked out that link...I would put some cock in those cheer leaders game
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    Thanks for the link zip. I also checked out short shorts within that and then dirty random stuff that was mostly just hot cars and hot girls with some hot vehicles.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    link to shorts [view link]
  • goodsouthernboy
    11 years ago
    Andgameday is in Oregon. Fuck yeah!
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    link to hot cars and some hot girls in case anyone is interested. [view link]
  • goodsouthernboy
    11 years ago
    I'm glad to see I'm not the only Chiver on this board
  • PredragDr
    11 years ago
    Dance teams are hotter. Cheerleaders are those who couldn't make the gymnastics team. Oregon's spirit squad is pretty strong considering the school doesn't have exactly the hottest student body. I wonder if there is generous "financial aid" for the squad.
  • Thunda
    11 years ago
    Amen on the cheerleaders. Hottest dance I ever saw on an SC stage, was a girl in an official college cheerleading outfit doing the entire routine, sans drawers. This was 15 years ago, but I still remember it to this day and have never seen anything like it since. So incredibly hot...
  • JGoose
    11 years ago
    Pleated skirts do it to me every time! SC
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    What is this, southern high school. All them damn cheerleaders got anorexia problems. Dislike
  • gatorfan
    11 years ago
    Love those E Saratoga University girls.
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    I said: brr... it's cold in here there must be some Toros in the at-mos-phere I said: brr... it's cold in here there must be some Toros in the at-mos-phere I said: oh e oh e oh ice ice ice
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion