tuscl

Does She Have What it Takes ?

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)
Friday, October 25, 2013 1:23 PM
[view link] (if you are on a computer; you can right-click on the image and save to your computer – and then bring it up from your computer's harddrive so you can rotate the image and get a better look).

18 comments

• crsm27
    11 years ago
    yep
  • mikeya02
    11 years ago
    I don't understand. She's just an attractive girl. Does she have what it takes to drive me nuts and make me spend a fortune? No.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    Seems attractive enough. I like the mouth and lips. LOL Less clothes would make for a better evaluation.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    She seems to have some pretty big tats around her waistline (maybe other places too) – I wonder if that would have a bearing w.r.t. the clubs she wants to dance at (Rhino & Sapphires in Vegas).
  • ime
    11 years ago
    not for me
  • GoVikings
    11 years ago
    Of course she does She also appears to be curvy That's always a plus What do you think, Papi?
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    She’s not black enough for me. I think she’s cute – but cute doesn’t do it for me – I’m into the brickhouse freaks. Her boobs look too small for my tastes and she is also too slender (not enough hips and thighs from what I can tell – and probably not much booty).
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    Probably but not my type.
  • jester214
    11 years ago
    Hard to tell from that picture but on a weekend or any other busy night at Rhino she would be on a lower tier. I've seen comparable black women in there during the day shift.
  • SoonerSam
    11 years ago
    I think she's hot. I have no idea about Vegan clubs, though, so I can't speak to that. But she can come and sit on my face for a while!
  • 10inches
    11 years ago
    gotta see the goods to make an opinion. don't like the huge tatto0
  • mjx01
    11 years ago
    I like Hotstuff69babi better :) [view link]
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Not into the big tats.
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    I would fuck her.
  • Dolfan
    11 years ago
    that pic looks familiar. I'd want to see the back, but I'd probably hit it.
  • Subraman
    11 years ago
    Not my type personally but easily attractive enough to do well
  • Subraman
    11 years ago
    P_C: I should add that I enjoy the SW threads you're finding and re-posting here, keep it up
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    As long as she doesn't have a flat butt (can't tell from the picture) she's potential fav material, worth getting a dance to check her out.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion