Story time

gawker
Older than dirt
I've been seeing a dancer OTC on a fairly regular basis for more than 4 years. Weekly or more frequent conjugal visits breed a high level of familiarity which goes both ways. I've learned her quirks and foibles and she has accommodated mine. I've read other older tusclers mention that it becomes more of a challenge to ejaculate as the years accumulate and that's generally true in my experience. With chemical assistance I can pound away for as long as I want (and as long as my heart & lungs hold out).
One thing I've found that gets me over the top is when we're in love's fondest embrace I have my ATF tell me stories about her other sexual encounters and she's got a million stories ranging from the bizarre to the sublime. Afterwards she always tells me which parts are real and which have been made up. And what an imagination she has. I have some favorites which are especially tittilating and she sometimes introduces details which spice things up. I've been with a couple of other dancers lately and asked them to tell me stories while we have sex and neither has been as facile with that role. One said " I can't tell stories with your dick in my mouth!".
I've inquired as to whether my ATF has considered being a writer for the Penthouse Forum. She says she would if she could spell as well as she fucks. One of her stories took place when she was 23. Her boy friend's cousin was visiting and he was very tall and very thin at 16 years of age. She caught him eyeballing her curves over a couple of days and found themselves alone one afternoon. She came onto him and as they stripped down she discovered he had a huge dick and he knew how to use it. She describes in detail the number of times they each came and vividly describes the impetuosity of a teenager when turned loose on a beautiful woman in her 20's..
I don't think my enjoyment of story time is unique (that's why Penthouse has their forum) but I wonder if others get their jollies learning about a dancers first time, or biggest dick, or most orgasms in one sitting, or whatever.

1 comment

• SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Who doesn't enjoy storytime?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion