tuscl

How Many Guys Have An ATF And How Many Shudder At The Thought?

rockstar666
Illinois
I've always had an ATF because I like the familiarity of it. She knows what I like and how I like it and I know what she wants done to her to please her. I do have a few other go to girls when she's not working, but my ATF is exclusive when she's there with just rare exceptions.

But some guys like variety and hate to get tied down at their favorite club to one girl. Or the petty jealousies that playing the field causes when your ATF is working is just too much drama. In my case my ATF is also an OTC friend, my #2 who is her friend (and mine) but no OTC with her, and a new #3 who is strictly sex; I haven't asked her about OTC but I'm considering it as she does such a good job ITC. Both others leave me alone when I'm with my ATF which is how I like it.

So what are your thoughts on having an ATF? Better, or do you make sure all your girls know you're not exclusive so you can play the field regardless of who's working?

12 comments

• 3LeggedMan
    11 years ago
    I have a CF that fell into that role when my last ATF left my fave club in the spring. At that time my mind went to the girl who provided the most intimate greeting at the tip rail. Since then we've had several VIPs together and she's well on her way to becoming ATF #5 for me. I'm working on the logistics for our first OTC. That could clinch the ATF crown for her.
    I like it when I walk in and club management says "I'll let Ruby know you're here". Same with bartenders and other dancers. This particular CF comes with a side benefit - a red-hot little sister that she doesn't mind sharing with. Last week's VIP with sis was mind-blowing. The upcoming OTC is my thanks to CF for that. ATFs and CFs are vital to my enjoyment of the SC experience.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    I prefer an ATF.
  • Subraman
    11 years ago
    When I first started, I favored variety, with a small group of girls I rather favored. These days, I like to have a single ATF. I always move to go OTC with my ATFs, and if she won't do OTC, I move on. I typically set things up so that she knows when I'm coming, she's free by the time I get to the club, we hang out together the whole time (2-4 hours) ... no drama around other girls or customers, since I don't do dances with anyone else when she's there (I only dance with other girls if she's not in the club), and vice versa, she stays strictly with me until I leave. I tend to come in on the slowest times of the slowest days (e.g., Monday afternoons), and it seems to work out nicely. That just happens to be what works for me right now, could always change.
  • rockstar666
    11 years ago
    @Subraman: That sounds pretty much my setup too, although I'll 'let' her dance with her more well heeled regulars if they walk in and she asks. I'm nowhere near her top money customer (she won't even let me tip her!) and I can't let her pass up a few hundred bucks (or more). She always makes it up to me afterwards anyway!
  • THE CHAINDOG
    11 years ago
    rockstar that's pretty much my story too.
  • Subraman
    11 years ago
    Yeah, I had an ATF a couple of years ago where we had the same thing ... she "asks" if she can go do some dances for her high-$$$ regular. I'm obviously not really allowed to say no, but it's a nice touch. I would definitely go back to that if I were coming in at busy times where she had lots of other regulars coming in.
  • mjx01
    11 years ago
    I had an ATF quite awhile ago. I see pros and cons both ways, but IME the hobby isn't what it used to be without the xATF or a suitable replacement.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    I’m definitely in the variety camp although I can def see and appreciate the merits of an ATF.

I have always been this way even OTC; i.e. not necessarily dreaming about the one girl but lusting and desiring over every woman I found desirable.

When I SC, I try to get dances from every girl in the club I find desirable and if I can afford to. It is rare that I stick to only one dancer in the club even if she is hot and I find her hot – I have done it, but it’s def the exception and not the norm.

“Commitment” is a 2-edged sword IMO and I’m not totally opposed to it – I just rather do w/o the overhead unless it is a very special situation – I don’t look for it (commitment); but if a good opportunity presents itself; I will strongly consider it.

Being attached to one dancer has the following drawbacks for me (although I will admit there are def positives too):

+ I get bored in short order w/ just one woman
    + I feel obliged to be w/ her; and most likely *just* her; every time I’m in the club (even when I feel I want something else).
    + I may feel obliged to come in when she wants/needs me to
    + I may feel obliged to spend a certain amount on her if I want her exclusivity and make it worth it to her
    + I’m white-knightish and can easily get sucked into her issues; especially financial ones
    + etc.

If I want a “relationship”; I’ll try to get a civvi GF – o/w I want the least strings attached as possible while still getting what I want which is immediate gratification and then nothing more past that.

So those are the cons from my POV – I’ll leave it to the pro-ATFers to outline the pros.
  • jester214
    11 years ago
    I don't visit any single club enough to to have an ATF.
  • lopaw
    11 years ago
    No.
  • Player11
    11 years ago
    I prefer one girl to be my whore who I currently meet OTC (and Itc when she was dancing). Been seeing her over 5 yr.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    I often have at least a few favorites. It's hard to avoid if you keep visiting the same clubs and some dancers that you like make a point of asking for dances all the time.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion