tuscl

Does Your Attention Wonder ?

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)
Monday, October 21, 2013 3:00 PM
I imagine it has been discussed before. But do your eyes ever, or often, wonder when you are getting dances from a dancer – i.e. wonder onto another dancer? Do you not try to do it? Do you don't give a shit and just do it? Do you feel bad about doing it? Was reading some recent reviews of a happening black club in MD named Ebonny Inn – saw at least 2 reviewers mention their eyes wondering while getting dances (b/c there was so much azz in the house) and the dancers sorta of noticing and reacting by increasing their grinding in order to “refocus” their custie.

15 comments

• etsutwigg222
    11 years ago
    Hey, when you are shopping for that special "item", you got to look around for the best the shop has to offer. The gals do it as well. They track who is getting the dances and who has the most friends with them (dead presidents).
  • jester214
    11 years ago
    If they do it's a sure sign I'm bored.
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    In the club as in life I am always looking over her shoulder.
  • Rod8432
    11 years ago
    I think you mean "wander?" And yes, I do wonder about other girls sometimes, and so my eyes wander. I figure I paid for the time, so it's mine to use as I choose.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    Yes I find myself doing it but usually only when my current dancer is boring. Matter of fact that is how I first noticed my first ATF.
  • tenisbum1776
    11 years ago
    I'm with Shadowcat. In my favorite club, the dance room is open so you can actually see everybody else in the room. When the girl starts on her third or fourth rotation repeating the same dance moves, my eyes often wander around the room looking for girls who seem to be more willing to please.
  • lopaw
    11 years ago
    Nope. I get dances in privacy so its just me & her. No distractions. But if I ever find myself going over my shopping list in my head during a dance that would be very bad indeed.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    If her tits aren't in my face or something else and I have a view of other tits and ass, then why not look? If the view is better right in front of you, then you have a reason.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    I tend not to do it too often and if I find myself doing it for the most part I’ll try not to stare at the other dancer so I can enjoy my current dancer - and it also feels kinda of rude to me. I have found myself doing it even if I am attracted to the dancer I’m with and I’m getting a pretty good dance. I’ve done it when I have seen a really really really hot dancer; the kind you only see once in a while. But of course, often times when I do it, it is often b/c I am getting a shitty dance.
  • rockstar666
    11 years ago
    Only once. Years ago my C/F of the time was starting to get annoying, and there was this other dancer I totally crushed on but didn't want to cause a scene (the C/F had a lot of drama to her). I would just watch the new girl every chance I had even while getting a lapper. Luckily the C/F quit the club about this time and the new girl became my C/F until she quit a couple years later. She was my second all time fave behind my current ATF. Fucked like a rabbit...
  • Harry1Smith
    11 years ago
    Lap dances at CR in Dallas can really vary in quality. One night I had been watching a fairly fresh to the business young thing doing her thing on the main and two supplemental stages downstairs at the CR. She had a really cute body with nice curves and the puffiest nipples. I tipped her acouple times at the stage and said I would love to chat with her when she was done. Quite a few others had obviously said the same thing because she was really making the rounds -- but every one was a single dance followed with her bouncing off to the nice guy. Well, my time came and we chatted and I complimented her on her beautiful body. Shortly after we were making a fort and I decided to be daring and I told her I would really like acouple dances so I could really enjoy her beautiful body. She smiles and pulled off the top. While the dance was OK it was nothing to match the body and my eyes wandered over to the next guy who had a nipple in his mouth and his dick out of his pants with the dancer's hand stroking him. I was thinking about how much fun this new girl was going to be. Well, as shit happens, she caught me staring at the other show and informed me she wasn't a whore. I said I didn't accuse her of that and I had not asked her to fuck. Just then the other dancer had finished cleaning her friend up and putting on her clothes. I called her over and we three visited. I started out asking the veteran how much she made in a night and she shared that on a slow weekend night she would usually clear 800 after all the club fees -- my cute little friend almost started to cry and said she wasn't making anything because she gave crappy lap dances and didn't want to be a whore. I asked her if she had ever messed around with a guy or let a guy mess with her body on a regular date. She said she had and it was fun -- she said she had once met a really cute guy and had fucked him in a booth at a club. I told her to consider lap dances to be short dates with guys and depending on how much money, their looks, manners and her mood she should loosen up. The veteran dancer agreed and asked the cutie to give her a lap dance as practice. The cutie sort of stammered that she had not danced for a woman yet and it was funny as hell to see the veteran pop off her top and peel her thong down and sit there waiting for her dance. Well the cutie gave it a try and did a lot of tittie rubbing and such, but the veteran cut it short and pushed her down into a chair pulled on her thong and pulled off the other girl's thong and commenced to give her one hell of a lapper. It endedwitht he dancer's face buried in the cute girls pussy. They finished up and sat back. The veteran asked if she was a lesbian or bi sexual because she had really liked her nipples and her pussy had just gushed. While all this is going on I am just sitting there grinning and hopin it won't cost me too much! The veteran then tells the cutie to sit close to me and watch a real lap dance. It was one hell of a dance! She ended it with me cumming in her mouth (which she spit into a napkin). Acouple weeks later I was back at the CR and the cutie was still dancing! I had not thought she would make it. I tipped her at the rail and she recognized me. I got one hell of a pussy flash and boobie rub. I asked her to stop by when she was done and she refused. She said she wanted me to follow her from stage to stage so she could show off. Damned she did. She was all over every guy who tipped her regardless of their age or body. By the last stage upstairs, I was damned near drooling. When she finished she came over and sat down with me and whispered to me how much she was making from stage dancing alone -- good profit! I asked her for a lap dance and we went off to the room off the side with her peeling off clothes along the way. When we got in there we had the best lapper! She even showed off my spunk in her mouth before she spit it out.
  • rockstar666
    11 years ago
    @Harry1Smith That's one hell of a story! My ATF and her best friend (my #2) once did a twofor for me as a gift but it was NOTHING like that!
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    For those that read Harry1’s fine post above; when he mentions “CR” that is not to be confused w/ “Champagne Room” – being familiar w/ Dallas myself; I assume he meant “CR” = “Cabaret Royale”; which is a pretty good and popular SC in Dallas.
  • skibum609
    11 years ago
    I was sitting on a bench at the IR Cabaret getting a dance from a spectacular hottie, when I looked over at the dancer next to me (large breasted blonde)and saw that she had my wife's top off while she was giving wife a lap dance. When she started...... So I confess: I looked.....a lot.
  • Harry1Smith
    11 years ago
    Yeppo! Thanks Papi CR does = Cabaret Royale in Dallas.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion