Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Seeing a former dancer

Shekitout

South Carolina

20 yrs ago · 1 min read

Went to a Waffle House the other nite & the waitress looked very familiar so I asked her if I knew her from another Waffle House or another restuarant. She kinda grinned & mentioned 2 local strip clubs, one where she was a waitress only & one where she had danced. She told me her stage name & I vaguely remember hearing that name at one of the clubs. I asked why she was not working at either club now & she said she had gotten in trouble and part of her probation was to stay out of clubs-just strip or any kind I don't know. She has another year of probation to serve-I'm guess the trouble was drugs tho she didn't say. She did say she wished she was still working at one of the clubs because working at the Waffle House sucked! I have run into former dancers at other jobs after they left stripping before & it's kinda of funny to see then working a normal job. I had one of then tell me don't say anything to her boss about it-didn't but had no plans to anyhow. Have others experienced this?

Replies (2)

Profile picture for FONDL
FONDL
•

The only ones I've run into are girls who told me where they were going when they quit dancing and went back to waitressing. That's how my ATF and I became friends. Never ran into any accidently but most of my clubbing has been while traveling so it's not likely that I would.

Profile picture for Yoda
Yoda
•

Yes I have. I've run into dancers working in office buildings, restaraunts, hotels and, my favorite, an escort service.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement