tuscl

Is "the system" universal?

zipman68
the speed force!
Yo pervo types. I'd like feedback on whether the system is universal. If I go to a Vulcan strip club (see my review of Club Akhlami) and try it, will I get extras. Mind you that Vulcan strippers ain't saddled with drug addictions and such...they are way to logical. So I think your tactics would have to differ. What say my pervo bros?

11 comments

• zipman68
    11 years ago
    I mean...who wouldn't want to do the Pon Farr with freshchoiceslavemarket.com/.%5Cpictures%…
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    It only works better than "just ask" on the imaginary planet which is RickyBoy's narcissistic fantasy world. In that world

a) strippers are very attracted to guys who have triumphed in our capitalistic system to the point where they are the only ones who can afford to wear white three piece polyester suits into dive clubs

b) also in this imaginary planet, RickyBoy is a psychological genius for finding subtle flaws, such as a) in the minds of what are otherwise hard-nosed sharks
    i) all while avoiding the big trap of falling in love with said sharks (look out it's a trap! the shark doesn't really love you, just smells blood!)
    ii) carefully timing his trips to capitalize of when strippers are most in need of money
    iii) carefully selecting his targets (thereby sharking the sharks) to pick the weakest/most pliable, while still being beautiful, to the idea from amongst them

c) Strippers who do do OTC only do it with a select few customers. The bar is high, and wearing the suit goes along way to showing you qualify.

Okay, that's how it goes in RickyBoy's narcissistic fantasy world. In reality, what happens is RickyBoy is discovering that it really doesn't matter what you do, stripper either have sex for money or they don't. Even though his big suit/ass clown act is undoubtedly a turn off to many, they already resolved that they will have sex for money with basically anyone who asks for money because they are indeed, hooks. Since RickyBoy sometimes refrains from asking, in according with the parameters of The System, he actually gets a lower success rate than others. But, hey, The System keeps him amused and fuels his fantasy about his own rich studery/genius.

So answer the original question The System ought to work on any planet where hookers are having sex for money. Not because of anything in The System, however, but merely because it doesn't matter much what you do when dealing with a hooker, she's going to have sex with you if you pay - that's kind of the point after all.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    *** SLAM DUNKED THAT FAGGOT RICKY-BOY ***
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    Give the strippers the Vulcan peace sign with 4 fingers. If that doesn't work, you can go down on the number of fingers, lol. If she's not Vulcan, you're out of luck.
  • BagBoyJames
    11 years ago
    *** SLAM DUNKED THAT FAGGOT RICKY-BOY ***
  • gatorfan
    11 years ago
    Where the fuck is Vulcan
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Funny shit
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    About 16 light years from the sun gatordude, orbiting the spectral class K1 star 40 Eridani A. Easy flight on modern warp capable ships.
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    Oops...that is 24th century warp-capable ships. I keep forgetting that I'm stranded in the 21st century.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    The Universe. The System. The Spice. The Spice must flow. The System must flow.
  • rockstar666
    11 years ago
    When I want to fuck an alien I'll call my ex-wife. So far I've resisted the temptation.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion