tuscl

In philly for cowboys game????

Thursday, October 17, 2013 8:08 PM
Is anyone else going to be in philly for the cowboys game or already here?!?!.. what clubs are you going to visit.. what are the best clubs I'm getting the feeling it's up between dehilas & cheerleaders.. any other good ones.. let me know.. Let's go cowboys :)

11 comments

• bellman
    11 years ago
    The two you mention are probably the "best" for eye candy, but are also quite expensive and offer little in the way of mileage. A little local bar, Penn's Port Tavern consistently has good looking dancers, but offers no private dances of any kind; some of the dancers might be available for OTC. DayDreams offers fully nude dancing (none of the others do), but is out-of-the-way and is in a warehouse-type building. Oasis is step down in the eye candy department but some mileage is available. If you are looking for more mileage, try Playhouse in Burlington NJ, or any number of "dive" places like Purple Orchard, Club Atlantis,(both primarily black clubs) or a real dump like Ballpark Tavern in Levitown. Soar Eagles!
  • bellman
    11 years ago
    The two you mention are probably the "best" for eye candy, but are also quite expensive and offer little in the way of mileage. A little local bar, Penn's Port Tavern consistently has good looking dancers, but offers no private dances of any kind; some of the dancers might be available for OTC. DayDreams offers fully nude dancing (none of the others do), but is out-of-the-way and is in a warehouse-type building. Oasis is step down in the eye candy department but some mileage is available. If you are looking for more mileage, try Playhouse in Burlington NJ, or any number of "dive" places like Purple Orchard, Club Atlantis,(both primarily black clubs) or a real dump like Ballpark Tavern in Levitown. Soar Eagles!
  • Envy319
    11 years ago
    Lol what if I was a dancer looking to make money the first two I listed or the others.. & soar into the ground eagles... bwahahah
  • PredragDr
    11 years ago
    Do people in Philly really have $$$? Always assumed it had a blue collar tint that ate too many artery clogging Tasty Kakes and cheesesteaks. I am sure there are some deep-pocketed bourgeoise, but they probably aren't throwing it down in clubs in cities such as NYC, LA, Miami, Las Vegas, etc. Also why would out-of-towners want to go to a value joint with sub par looking girls? I always thought if you have the money to travel wouldn't you not mind spending more for better talent.
  • Envy319
    11 years ago
    Well I know there are tons of cowboy fans here.. nyc is 1 1/2 .. I couldn't imagine ppl driving that far to celebrate after a football game.. I know cowboys fans spend money & I know eagles fans do too from the game last year.. ppl like to have fun & celebrate generally win or lose.. & I just want to celebrate with em ;) I think we need a party bus .. that way we can go to where the good looking girls are lol..
  • Envy319
    11 years ago
    They are going to win.. Michael vike is looking pretty tired.. ha
  • rattdog
    11 years ago
    we'll see if nick fowles is the real deal vs a decent team.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    I have not SCed in Philly and the only good clubs I am familiar w/ are black clubs. But to the point of my post: GO COWBOYS !!! (although they have been freakin underachieving for the last 15 yrs)
  • BagBoyJames
    11 years ago
    Go cocaine cowboys
  • PredragDr
    11 years ago
    Both teams are horrible and will be sitting at home in January. I foresee a sloppy game with poor defense.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    Seems like Pred called it right: The game was 3 to 0 in favor of the Cowboys at halftime – ended up being 17 to 3 final in favor of the boys – as Pred said – sloppy game (didn’t get to see it myself since it was not shown in my area).
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion