tuscl

Break the other negotiation impasse...

ilbbaicnl
Keep it in my pants when I do OTC. If I were a stripper it would stand for I like big bucks and I can not lie.
Suppose you're PL McConnell and Harriet Reid is the hottest stripper you've ever seen in your life. But, as luck always seems to have it (in my experience), she does not do P4P. Your testicles are dangerously close to their blueness limit. Consider this deal: she does OTC with you, but keeps her thong on, and holds a flashlight pussy ( http://obatkuat-tahanlama.com/wp-content… ) between her thighs. Would you go for it, or do you think the risk of a testicular crisis from only fucking ugly P4P girls is greatly exaggerated?

7 comments

• Dougster
    11 years ago
    You get weirder each day, ilbby.
  • ime
    11 years ago
    Hahaha, I like your creativity, but if it is a serious question I think the desperation of it will probably get her to say no. Maybe spring the fleshlight thing on her after she has danced for your privately. Just wrap the fleshlight in cash.

• SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Forget the fleshlight. Warm up some raw liver, place it in a tennis ball canister, and go to town.
  • rockstar666
    11 years ago
    I've had enough goofy sex over the years that I'll try almost anything once. I'd go for it.
  • skibum609
    11 years ago
    I enjoy being happily married and treating this as a fun hobby, like skiing, golf and poker as opposed to it being my reason to exist on earth.
  • deogol
    11 years ago
    OMG LOL
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    @Slic did you independently invent that or have you read "Portnoy's complaint"?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion