Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Strap on 12 inch Dick

BigTuna1

12 yrs ago · 1 min read

Ever strap on a haulo 12 inch Dick and get lappers with it ?

Replies (16)Latest

Profile picture for BigTuna1
BigTuna1
•

I'm rich bitch

Profile picture for BigTuna1
BigTuna1
•

I'm outa control

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

That's why they call you BIG Tuna

Profile picture for BigTuna1
BigTuna1
•

You Goldman right playa head

Profile picture for BigTuna1
BigTuna1
•

When you wear Liquid Lapdance, the orgasm happens in the privacy of your own pants.

Profile picture for zipman68
zipman68
•

Why would I strap on something smaller than my dick?

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

That is a funny idea

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

That is a funny idea

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Big Tuna... you should try that and write about it! The Albacore adventures...

Profile picture for SlickSpic
SlickSpic
•

Only if it's Dolphin safe.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Tha dancer may want to flog a 12" dolfin

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

Q: What happens to a lawyer when he takes Viagra? A: He gets taller!

Profile picture for BigTuna1
BigTuna1
•

Lol....god damn it I love you boyz

Profile picture for BigTuna1
BigTuna1
•

If your into this like I am....you should look it up.....they are made wear you stick you dick and balls into it and it makes you look monsteras....plus its made from matetail that mske it look and feel real....their is a few different moduals out their....you can even fuck them wit it.....she will thank your one kinky little cock monster freak

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Like Nike says...just do it

Profile picture for BigTuna1
BigTuna1
•

Lol

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement