tuscl

Samantha @ Playmates Coral Gables

Saturday, October 12, 2013 7:55 AM
I'm looking to find out what days / shifts a particular dancer works: Her stage name is Samantha and she works at Playmates Coral Gables. I think she's Cuban, has olive skin, jet black hair and the most perfect ass I've ever seen. Anyone who knows when she's typically in the club, pls lmk.

7 comments

• CagedPig
    11 years ago
    It's all about The U.
  • ime
    11 years ago
    Unfortunately you're gonna have to do your own stalking. it's a national board we haven't elected schedule watchers yet for each club, we just don't have the manpower.
  • StevieQ_2007
    11 years ago
    Stalking? Hardly. I don't make a habit of driving to the movie theater unless there's a movie I want to see and similarly, I prefer visiting the club if there's a dancer I want to see.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    @IME-Hahahahaha
  • GoVikings
    11 years ago
    " I think she's Cuban, has olive skin, jet black hair and the most perfect ass I've ever seen." You got good taste!
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    Dude...just ask her when she usually works the next time you see her. Unless every girl in the place is an uggo you might have fun even if she isn't there. And if she isn't there AND every girl who is there is an uggo just go elsewhere.
  • imnumnutz
    11 years ago
    call the club...ask if she's working...
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion