tuscl

part time job

Been thanking about getting a part time job just to support my addiction to this hobby...what you boys thank ?

28 comments

• Estafador
    11 years ago
    Sure man. That's a fantabulous idea. Save up every 2 weeks and use that money as a good blowout at the club. I usually use my loose change as door money (or first drink money if no door fee). Just make sure to gst one that pays at least $10 an hour or else you'll be fustrated by all that work and no blowout.
  • BagBoyJames
    11 years ago
    $10 an hour ! Shit that's rich man money. My grocery store job only pays $8. But very good advice. Than you
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    Bathroom troll. You can enjoy cleaning the toilets for the patrons at the strip club, and after 3 years they'll give you a brush.
  • BagBoyJames
    11 years ago
    Lol...jack that is to funny
  • BagBoyJames
    11 years ago
    But it does sound like a great second job
  • BagBoyJames
    11 years ago
    Wounder if being a bath room troll has good benefits
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    I hear the strippers REALLY dig the bathroom troll. I bet you'll get a lot of free head.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    How about being a valet?
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    Being a valet is much more prestigious than being a bag boy or bathroom troll. Don't raise ol' James' hopes. I'm not sure he is ready to achieve that level of success!
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    Ooo...ooh...James dude...how about you take up cooking meth and stealing oxy. Remember what the LOL strippers say:

I can haz MEF?

If you got the mef you will get strippers. And I hear meth/oxy dealer pays better than bathroom troll. Just move on up to WV with ol' TunaDude. You'll fit in perfectly!
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Word is that the jestie-girl (aka jester214) is well connected in the janitorial world. You might want to contact him and see if he can hook you up with a job.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Bagboy, I thought that you were a West Virginny Muslim? Ain't you suppose to go on the Hajj? As for employment, being a grocery store employee, maybe you should look in to opening a Halal Market.
  • mikeya02
    11 years ago
    If Dougster didn't like this guy, he would be calling him.......that's right-FAGBOYJAMES
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    I thought that you had the grocery store job so you could use the shoping carts to go around picking up cans to recycle for club money
  • jabthehut
    11 years ago
    I'm THANKFUL that there is only one of you that thanks thank has anything to do with thought process, James.
  • BagBoyJames
    11 years ago
    Not sure why some of you boys thank I'm from virgina and I'm Muslim ?

I'm a redneck white boy named James goddamit !

I love white girls amd the confederate way of life

Not racist but very white power prowed of what i am as should you be.

Also i love cheap dances and cheap pussy
  • Bonesbrother
    11 years ago
    I "thank" you are that nigger from Asheville that lost his job and had to move to West Virginia.
  • BagBoyJames
    11 years ago
    Wow.......racist any ?......a little love my fellow man
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    LOL! White power okay, but racism bad.
  • Gucci_Mane
    11 years ago
    I got so much paper James I don't need to work
  • MrDeuce
    11 years ago
    I "thank" you should learn to write in a way that you could be "prowed" of. More to the point, what possible effect could the opinions of a bunch of strangers on TUSCL have on your decision to get a part-time job?
  • 23cambyman
    11 years ago
    This shit is too funny!
  • BagBoyJames
    11 years ago
    Just wondering how common it was to do this...im just so pathetic poor
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    Well, well, well Bonerbreath. Are you capable of even once post where you don't sound like a racist with a truly tiny prick. What exactly is your major malfunction KKK boy? I bet you tried to hire an AA hooker once and she saw what was in your pants and couldn't keep herself from laughing. Did hearing hear laughing 'bout your widdle pee-pee hurt your widdle feelings?
  • BagBoyJames
    11 years ago
    LOL...plus 1 zip
  • nemesisk7
    11 years ago
    you are a dumbass the dollar will collapse
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    Crime pays BETTER. ;)
  • BigTuna1
    11 years ago
    LOL