tuscl

Speaking of shitty reviews (is this a shill?) ...

Monday, October 7, 2013 2:44 PM
OK, guys, I am tempted to flag this review. I hate to be "that guy," but there is something so disingenuous about this review. Am I wrong? Pandora's Mens Club 10649 Harry Hines Blvd Dallas, Texas 75220 Reviewed on: October 6, 2013 Visited on: Tuesday Afternoon Dancers on Shift: 25-99 I LOVE this CLUB because the girls are AMAZING !!!!! I always have a great time when I come witch is EVERY Tuesday because My brother and I love the 7$ Tuesdays !!! We get 7$ Cover 7$ Dances !!!! It has a new owner and managers THAT Are GREAT !!! It has APPROVED so much from the LAST time we came !!!! I would love for them to have a Full bar BUT it's ok because I don't mind Buying My own Alcohol!!!! I know when I come here I will be taken care of. This is by far my Favorite club !!! I will be coming back all the time ! (:

8 comments

• SoonerSam
    11 years ago
    I just looked at the other two reviews this person put up for two other clubs, and they are almost exactly the same way in terms of inappropriate caps and exclamation marks. These reviews seem like shills.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    I am familiar with that club since I used to visit it when I lived in the area ~3 years ago. It is a shitty review and on the verge of flag worthy if it was not for the $7 shit that she talks about which is about the only value added thing about the review. The way the reviewer writes and her nickname being “gabriela1990” makes me think it’s a chick and possibly a dancer. With no offense to lopaw; I normally tend to disregard reviews written by chicks b/c most of these chicks’ (especially the straight ones) idea of a good time at the SC is way different than mine. Link to review: [view link]
  • SoonerSam
    11 years ago
    I did flag all of her three reviews as possible shills because if you read the other two she wrote, she talked about the $7 Tuesdays and her brother in another one. And they all seem to be shilling for the club in question. I have never been to any of them, but I'm just skeptical that this is a real review. Thanks for the feedback, Papi.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    11 years ago
    It's not a very informative review. The only things it mentions that may be helpful to prospective customers are the Tuesday prices, new owners and managers, and that it doesn't serve alcohol. (The alcohol can be found in the club's checklist.) All the other statements made are purely subjective. The excessive use of capital letters and exclamation points is annoying, as you pointed out. It almost sounds like a club employee wrote it, but not quite. If someone knows if the three clubs reviewed by the poster, are owned together, than it may be a shill. Also note that those three reviews were posted within two days of each other (Oct. 5 and 6).
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    11 years ago
    I did not see the two reviews above mine, when I posted my comment. After I made my post, I came back to the thread and saw that Papi and Sooner had commented.
  • joker44
    11 years ago
    Enough obsessing; flag all 3
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Flag it dammit
  • veefib
    11 years ago
    I would bet money that this is a shill - note that at least two of the reviews are clubs from the same owner. But at least it's an enthusiastic and semi-competent shill ... I can't tell if she actually took the time to compose each review (the wording in each is very different), or just didn't know how to cut/paste.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion