tuscl

Whoa!

T-Bone
Ontario
Sunday, November 20, 2005 2:13 PM
This week in Atlanta I found myself in a hilarious, "messy" situation....thought you all might enjoy this one: So I'm having this great time in VIP with a hot ass stripper. The room is pretty private with a curtain and I'd paid for a 1/2 hour ($150). We hit it off at the bar, and I knew things might go well, but damn... Anyway, after about 2 minutes things heat up rediculously. I end up on top of her (she's sitting on the couch naked), with her ankles pinned over my shoulders. We go at it humping through my boxers. She starts to moan loudly. Soon, things heat up uncontrolably and she goes down on me for an unsolicited, but very welcome BBBJ. She gets me to the edge, and as soon as I start to let it rip, she backs off and says, "not on me!" Remember, I'm standing up, so I'm like, OH NO!!! I back away, and franticly turn to my left and spray down my beer bottle, the end table, the curtain, my smokes, her bikini and almost land one in her cocktail! What a totally rediculous mess! Laughing my ass off, I wondered....is there any better solution to this when your Jimmy is out w/out a condom? Any suggestions?

5 comments

• T-Bone
    19 years ago
    FONDL - that's hilarious....but also way embarrassing on my part! SC/InDenial - I won't say exactly where this was, but Oasis comes to mind first, followed by Tiffany's and Goldrush Showbar. All three have been "marked" by yours truly from time to time...
  • FONDL
    19 years ago
    Tiffany, what I found most amusing about this story is that all this time I've assumed that you were a lesbian female. Guess I need to read more carefully.
  • InDenial
    19 years ago
    Tiffany: the curiosity has me guessing as well as to where it was. my money would be on oasis
  • chitownlawyer
    19 years ago
    Looking at the big picture, you achieved the desired result in, of all places, Atlanta. I wouldnt' change a thing. Don't let the perfect be the enemy of the good.
  • T-Bone
    19 years ago
    Like i said - $150. We had drinks. If the vibe is right, these girls will negotiate just to get your ass back there. Shadow....I love you bro, but you gotta quit bragging about your $40 titty fuck when you spent at least $100 more dollars in gas, hotel, food, eggs, candy, gum, paper plates, toothpics and whatever else your picnics cost. Not to mention the 8 hour commute on behalf of your dick! That said though, I still gotta get up to PP to hang with your ass and check out your heaven on earth ;).
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion